Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectMy Dearest Common,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21191&mesg_id=21203
21203, My Dearest Common,
Posted by Raina, Tue Sep-26-00 09:04 AM
remember me? Of course you do, I was that girl at that show you did way back when, blah blah blah. I used to see you on the number 6 Jeffery Bus all the time? Remember? Of course you do, damn those were some fun times. I still have the bottle that you threw at me (or should I say to me) on the Red Line about ten years back.

You see, I'm not a stalker, I was there with you when you didn't have any fans, before you blew up. You remember me dontcha? Of course you do. I miss seeing the way your eyebrows would crease all up when you saw me. It was like you were so happy to see me your face hurt. And the way you would play like you were running off. Damn those were some fun times.

I lost track of you after your mom changed the number for the second time. Damn, why momma playing like that? She remembers me doesn't she? Of course she does. Damn I love your momma.

Anyway, I know that you are going to try to come into town all late when you think I'm asleep, but I'll be at O'Hare Airport with some Harold's all piping hot just for you. You remember what I look like dont you? Of course you do.

Love
Raina

****I just had an epiphany, Being a celebrity is tough shit, all the okayartists have my uttmost respect. I'd have to bitchsmack a groupie on the real. I will never approach or bother an artist again.****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heads actually think the things they type got me scary?
Cerebrum Pee Aych Dee/ collapse your capillaries.
Your mindstate? Type airy/scatterbrain/Space cadet
And the words that get me shook haven't even been typed yet

Back by popular demand:

The Rain Room. 1.877.841.4499 ext. #011
your posts bore me, let me hear your voice...

A link in my sig? Yep.
http://www.savehiphop.com

email: shamethedevil@hotmail.com
AIM: dontgotthatshit29