Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectStalker for a Day
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21191
21191, Stalker for a Day
Posted by Guinness, Tue Sep-26-00 08:02 AM
write a letter to your favorite okayartist in emulation of the actual posts written by d'angelo fans.

dear tracy:

your songs have changed my life in a way that only you would understand. every note you breathe echoes in my heart like the most beautiful heaven-sent echoing note. no one can fathom the hardship, disappointment and heartbreak i've gone through in the past when i tried to buy your album at the virgin megastore and found that it cost $17. i have begun writing poems about you that i will soon reveal in all of their loving and skin-crawlingly sinister majesty. please reply to this post. please respond to me so i know you are aware of my dangerously imbalanced and often-obsessive fascination with you. why haven't you responded? answer me.

if you don't bring me some muthafuckin' cognac, i'll kill you -- supherb

how do it feel to hold my dick in public, cock-blower? -- prodigy

I cant stand suto intellectuall mofos -- sundasill
21192, Skratch will you have my baby?
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 08:29 AM
When I hear your records my heart flutters like the wings of a newborn bird awaiting flight from a dreary world. Your lips are magical and I can only imagine all the wonderful things you could do with them - not that I'd actually DO it, but I just wanted you to know that I know that you know that I thought you were the bomb! You are sooooooooooooooooooooooo SEXY and the way you grip the mic makes me think of how you must make love - with all due respect to your woman, of course - I mean, I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just think you'd make a great dad and our babies would have good hair & shit. Your glasses make you look so intellectual too - I always wanted my kids to be smart, so I know you are the man for me!
Could you puhhhleeeeeze dedicate your next album to me! If you can't do that, at least write me back and tell me if you'd like to hook up sometime - I mean damn - the Pac NW got the ill chron - and I'd be pleasured to lick the el I roll for you! Just let me know - if you want you can call me at my number 555-1111 and at least let me hear your voice in person! You are such a GOD! I bet you look good nekked too :-D !!!!!!
Hugs and kisses and happiness
Your dedicated number one fan in the whole fuckin world that people will never ever understand because I love you so much:

Dove
~Sheepish Lordess of Chaos~

LMAO!!

"You can't talk your way out of problems you behave yourself into" ~ S. Covey

Email: Tygereyz67@aol.com
Wanna paaaaaage me? Email up to 200 characters: Dove@myairmail.com
21193, I had a dream about you today
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 05:34 PM
yeah, I took a catnap at work after spending two hours configuring my new Roots screensaver with the beat-box sound effects.... all that work made me sleepy!!
Anyhoo - I dreamed that you & I were in a bubble bath and you were making more bubbles by beatboxing into the warm water.... you even blew one of the candles out by accident! LOLLOL!!!
*sigh*
C'mon now, I know I put a K in your stage name instead of a C, but it makes me think of your government name - but I respect you WAY too much to post it here - that's just our lil secret ;-) cuz I know these mean ass ignorant bitches up in this piece don't understand the special bond we share.... I mean damn, I even had my friend drive me past your house last week, but I didn't get out and knock cuz I wanted to respect your space. I have sooooooooo much respect for you Scratch - (btw those are really pretty flowers in the little front garden you have!!!! :7 ) Oh well enough about that.
So when can I expect a response from you - a reply to this post - an email - a phone call - whatever is most convenient for you of course :-) You are so sweet and kind, I just know you'll love talking to me too! We have a lot in common! (get it, "common" - bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahah!)
So anyway boo, get at me.

Dove

Home phone: 555-1111
Cell phone: 555-2222
SSN# 555-11-5555

(damn stalking is tiring!!)
21194, venus, that you
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 05:54 PM
it ain't cute

carl
21195, this is DOVE
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 05:57 PM
LMAO!! you ain't know?
I didn't want to post any disclaimers cuz I want the effect to be as real as real can be. I'm not a stalker in real life - I just dress like one.
Dove

21196, haha..
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Tue Sep-26-00 06:53 PM
'i'm not a stalke-i just dress like one'...that was classic..

BTW dove..i think carl was joking..call me crazy

Much love,
Kyle

Surgeon General- DPS...drunk posters society...y'all ain't ready!?!? We soldiers...don't be scurrrrrred

vinyl junkies/cd confitionados...go here
http://www.recordkingdom.com

"i always tell people that fame is
nothing but a good publicist, while
talent is a genuine article..." ~ Pozi
21197, Urb, are you stalking me?
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 06:57 PM
you keep showing up on all the posts I reply to....
I gotta keep an eye on you I see.... *looking around*
uh..huh...
Dove

21198, damn..u found me out..
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Tue Sep-26-00 07:33 PM
yeah..i wanna be you dove..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Much love,
Kyle

Surgeon General- DPS...drunk posters society...y'all ain't ready!?!? We soldiers...don't be scurrrrrred

21199, LOL!
Posted by Dove, Wed Sep-27-00 06:32 AM
you forgot the cake part - but all in all - good stalkin!! :7
Dove

21200, You ain't right
Posted by Venus, Wed Sep-27-00 11:50 AM
Why I gotta be the stalker? That's messed up "carl".

It's all love like Venus - Malik Yusef

21201, Dumb Ass
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 08:20 PM
also I might add that all I can say is that is a dumb ass bitch there.
21202, clarify? n/m
Posted by Dove, Thu Sep-28-00 03:21 AM
Dove

21203, My Dearest Common,
Posted by Raina, Tue Sep-26-00 09:04 AM
remember me? Of course you do, I was that girl at that show you did way back when, blah blah blah. I used to see you on the number 6 Jeffery Bus all the time? Remember? Of course you do, damn those were some fun times. I still have the bottle that you threw at me (or should I say to me) on the Red Line about ten years back.

You see, I'm not a stalker, I was there with you when you didn't have any fans, before you blew up. You remember me dontcha? Of course you do. I miss seeing the way your eyebrows would crease all up when you saw me. It was like you were so happy to see me your face hurt. And the way you would play like you were running off. Damn those were some fun times.

I lost track of you after your mom changed the number for the second time. Damn, why momma playing like that? She remembers me doesn't she? Of course she does. Damn I love your momma.

Anyway, I know that you are going to try to come into town all late when you think I'm asleep, but I'll be at O'Hare Airport with some Harold's all piping hot just for you. You remember what I look like dont you? Of course you do.

Love
Raina

****I just had an epiphany, Being a celebrity is tough shit, all the okayartists have my uttmost respect. I'd have to bitchsmack a groupie on the real. I will never approach or bother an artist again.****

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heads actually think the things they type got me scary?
Cerebrum Pee Aych Dee/ collapse your capillaries.
Your mindstate? Type airy/scatterbrain/Space cadet
And the words that get me shook haven't even been typed yet

Back by popular demand:

The Rain Room. 1.877.841.4499 ext. #011
your posts bore me, let me hear your voice...

A link in my sig? Yep.
http://www.savehiphop.com

email: shamethedevil@hotmail.com
AIM: dontgotthatshit29
21204, spitting out juice!
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 04:04 AM
I still have
>the bottle that you threw
>at me

Funny...

*please, with cherries on top, read my user info comments prior to sending e-mail. just so you'll know it might take a bit for me to respond*

angieee ('stress)

First book, The Broke Diaries, coming March 2001 on Villard / Random House (it's finished!)

"My morning is not complete without updates" - Common.
http://www.okayplayer.com/update.html

"Okayplayer is addictive like Ebay" - Danja Mowf

"My mouse button dissapeared!" - Gigfog

21205, Dear Mr Thought
Posted by JUSTICE, Tue Sep-26-00 09:07 AM
I have to say first off, that your music has moved me. Your videos always leave me with Creamed Jeans, I still have the shirt I was wearing when I saw you on BET's Rap City. I'm moving to philly and was hoping we could meet up and talk about what it is I really want. I will be your shadow. I loooooooooove you!!!!

JUSTICE
S.P.A.S. member and lover of:
http://www.neckexersize.com
=============================
"Take my name off you sig right now"-Kash2099

21206, Dearest Thought
Posted by MrJames65, Tue Sep-26-00 09:55 AM

On November 5, 1999, you shook my hand in Purchase, New York..and life has not been the same since. I know that you felt what I felt, because the time stopped for those 10 seconds..and I know you must have felt uncomfortable in the midst of such love, because you continued to jerk backwards repeatedly. I know that you were taken back a bit by the intensity, but I know you'll come around...Whenever I hear "You Got Me," I know that it's our story..and I would have done a verse if you guys had gotten back to me...I sent you e-mails, letters, and even wrote graffitti on the front doors at MCA, but to no avail. It's okay, I know that touring is hard and you can't keep in touch.

At the Jazzfest I knew you wanted to say something to me...with the way your eyes widened when you saw me..trust me, the words don't need to be said...I feel them..we have a connection that cannot be broken. I know for the "ladies" you had to avoid me so that they'd think we weren't together..I know about the "biz" and images..but I hurt too..So please talk to me..
I'll be at the Hammerstein..front row as usual..if you want to use the secret signal (security and handcuffs), it's okay with me..but the spitting and beating are a bit much.

wel..Thought..I miss you so much..and I can't wait to see you...
MrJames

P.S. that restraining order was the funniest gag gift I ever got! You are such a sweetie. And the cops coming too? You went all out..I owe you.

note: this is a work of fiction that drips with sarcasm. Although I have no problems with gays, MrJames65 has no homoerotic thoughts about one Tariq Trotter aka Black Thought aka Nat Burner. thank you

MR. WHITE : That's your excuse for going on a kill crazy rampage?

MR. BLONDE: I don't like alarms.
- Reservoir Dogs

You niggaz talk crime, but you scared of jail - GURU

Normally at a time like this I'd ask you for advice, and you'd say something that would make no sense at all, but somehow it would all fit together. Like, I would tell you, "Sir, I have a problem," and you'd say, "Well, what is it?" and I'd say, "Well, sir, Lisa wants to have a baby, but she doesn't want to get married," and you'd say "Dave, why milk the cow when you have a fridge full of steaks?" And I'd say, "Sir, that makes no sense," and you'd say, "Well, it sure made sense when that guy Chuck Connors said it in that movie Chinatown," and I'd say, "Sir, Chuck Connors wasn't in Chinatown," and you'd say, "Dave, if I wanted to have this conversation I'd have hired that guy Siskel Ebert to do your job," and I'd say, "Sir, Siskel and Ebert are two people," and you'd say, "Dave, just because the man is fat is no reason to make fun of him."
Dave Nelson to Mr. James - NewsRadio

"You have smoked yourself retarded." - Half Baked

21207, LMAO!! Knee slapper!
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 11:22 AM
*whew!*
dayum that's a good one MrJames!
Dove

21208, RE:I second that...U said it all
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 11:32 AM
philia
21209, ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!
Posted by el_rey, Tue Sep-26-00 11:34 AM
love and respect,
El Rey

http://www.mumia2000.org
http://www.mumia.org

21210, okp approaching is back online!
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 11:44 AM
THE KEYS YOUR STROKIN
LIKE A HARP STRIKE MY HEART
DOWN
D
O
W
N
WITH SWEET MELODIC SOUNZ
THAT GLIDE TO MY EARS
TO MY MIND
TO MY SOUL
YOU'RE BLOWING UP BIG
YOU'RE ACHIEVING YOUR GOAL
YOUR SOFT WAVY HAIR
LIGHT SHAMPOOED AND CLEAN
MAKES ME WANNA UH
IT MAKES ME WAN
IT MAKES ME WANNA UH
DRIVE AWAY FAST IN MY CAR
TO THE NEAREST WRECKA STOW
OH WAIT JUS' A MINUTE
LESSTOPATDALIKASTOW
AND NIGHT AFTER NIGHT
AS YOU GO THRU THE TOWNS
SHARING YOUR SOUL, HEART, AND SWEAT
WITH THOSE ROOTS CLOWNS
KNOW THAT I'M HERE
I'M YOUR SOUL I COMPLETE YOU AS YOU COMPLETE ME

s.s.o.t.k. if you read this i want you to know that i love you and i love jesus just like your family does and my family does and i know you're a down-to-earth and shy adn quiet southern family type man and if you could just have the chance to meet me i'd probably go crazy and get all shy, but i know that we're meant to be together. we complete each other. you are the pot of gold and i am at the end of my rainbow. but please i just wanna say to all the haters that i love and appreciate the music and yes if Scott hadn't made that sexy video and become such a superstarsexsymbol i would definitely feel the same because i've listened to your music on repeat for the last seven years and it has gotten me thru some rough times like when my mom called me to come down for breakfast but i had felt ill and the sausage didn't smell so good to me, i played your music and it helped me get up and face the day.

i love you and may god bless you and i hope all your hard work on those la studio recordings goes well. and i'm proud you're representin' becuase i saw that you got in the philadelphia entertainment newspaper and that's really great.

ps. i love you.

and then...

I DON'T SEE WHY YA'LL THINK MY POSTING WAS FUNNY HOW'D YOU LIKE IT IF YOU TRIED TO TELL AN ARTIST HOW DOES IT FEEL AND OTHER PEOPLE ON THE SITE LAUGED AND ROF FOR YOU????? IF NOT FOR GIVING THANKS TO S.S.O.T.K. THEN WHY DOES HE HAVE A WEBSITE CAN YOU ANSWER ME THAT? AND BY THE WAY, HOW IS SOMEONE A GROUPIE FOR POSTING LOVE AND THANKS TO AN ARTIST NO MATTER HOW MANY POSTS? HOW IS SOMEONE A STALKER FOR WANTING TO MEET THEIR FAVORITE ARTIST? IF U KNOW WHAT HOTEL HE IS AT OR WHAT RESTAURANTS HE DINES IN WHILE IN YOUR TOWN HOW IS THAT STALKING IF YOU KNOW WHAT KINDA CEREAL HE EATS AND HOW MUCH AND WHAT GRADE OF MILK HE POURS INTO HIS CEREAL HOW IS THAT STALKING IF YOU JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A FRIEND WHO HAS A HIGH RISE APARTMENT WITH A VIEW STRAIGHT INTO S.S.O.T.K.'S BREAKFAST NOOK, AND YOU HAPPEN TO SEE HIM EATING HIS CAP'N CRUNCH WITH SOY MILK, AND YOU GO OUT AND START ONLY EATING CAP'N CRUNCH FOR EVERY MEAL HOW IS THAT IDOLATRY? IF YOU FIND OUT ON THE INTERNET WHERE S.S.O.T.K IZ GOIN BE ONE NIGHT AND YOU HANG OUT IN FRONT OF HIS CRIB TO SEE WHAT TIME HE'S GONNA LEAVE AND THEN YOU TAKE A TAXI TO GO THERE AND SEE HIM HOW IS THAT STALKING? WHY PASS UP A OPPORTUNITY TO MEET A ARTIST ONCE IN A LIFETIME.
I JUS WANNA SAY THAT I DON'T FIT JOHN STAMOS' DEFINITION OF A GROUPIE, AND I ALSO DON'T FIT BOB SAGET'S DEFINITION OF A GROUPIE, BUT JUST BECAUSE CERTAIN OKAYPLAYERS THINK I'M TRIFLIN I GOTTA STOP RESPECTIN S.S.O.T.K'S MUSIC? WELL THAT'S NOT GOIN HAPPEN CUZ I AM A REAL MUSIC LOVER AND I KNOW GOOD MUSIC AND EVEN IF S.S.O.T.K WEREN'T SO SEXY WHEN HE LICKS HIS LIPS I WOULD STILL KNOW I LOVE HIM, CUZ HE'S SO FULFILLING AND IS SUCHA PART OF MY LIFE. I JUST READ HOW SOMEONE WOULD START A POST THANKING S.S.O.T.K.,PRAISING S.S.O.T.K., SHOWIN LOVE FOR S.S.O.T.K.. THEN SOMEONE WILL WRITE: WHY U WORRY ABOUT S.S.O.T.K.? WHY DO U WANT A RESPONDS FROM S.S.O.T.K? WHY DO YA'LL WOMEN JUMP ON STAGE? WHY DO U WRITE POEMS? THAT SH** GET ME FURIOUS!!!!!!! U MIGHT AS WELL ASK WHY DOES THIS MAN HAVE A WEB SITE. THE OTHER S*** THAT MAKES ME ANGRY IS WHEN SOMEONE WILL START A POST AND SOME PLAYER START RESPONDING WITH ALL THIS NEGATIVE FAKE SH** ALL OF A SUDDEN PEOPLE WILL START THINK OKAY MAYBE THEIR RIGHT MAYBE I AM ACTING LIKE A TRUE FAN MAYBE IT IS WRONG TO LIKE THIS MANS MUSIC SO MUCH I'M SO TRIFLIN TO THINK OF THIS MAN IN A SEXUAL MATTER CAUSE THAT MEANS I REALLY DON'T LIKE HIS MUSIC....THAT A BUNCH OF BULLS*** THIS IS SICKIN PEOPLE START SHYING AWAY FROM THERE FEELING CAUSE 34 OUT OF 5 POST WERE NEGATIVE RESPONDS F*** THAT THOSE ARE FAKE ASS FANS STAND FOR WHAT BELIEVE IN NOT WHAT OTHER THINK IS APPROPRIATE TO BELIEVE.

21211, hmmm? interesting. . .
Posted by JustLisa, Tue Sep-26-00 11:48 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September Tribe quotes start here:

"She's hotter than Meshach, Shadrach and Abendigo"- Low End

"I throw the sucka in the front for the one's that front"- Midnight

21212, damn..John Stamos? LOL! n/m
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 11:48 AM
Dove

21213, OHHH WEEEEE
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 04:23 PM
that WAS classic...thanx lisa:-)..ehh i mean..whoever you are

carl
21214, you're hilarious. . .keep it comin'
Posted by JustLisa, Wed Sep-27-00 08:20 AM

21215, Too funny
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 05:47 PM
I knew a poem was comin'. Too damn funny! ROTF and LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

MsB

21216, some folx got too much time on their hands
Posted by JustLisa, Tue Sep-26-00 11:48 AM

21217, RE: some folx got too much time on their hands
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 11:53 AM
hi justlisa! i know you hated that the first time, but it was never for you anyways. just playin'.

andy
21218, well
Posted by JustLisa, Tue Sep-26-00 11:57 AM
YOU SHOULD'NA BEEN PLAYING LIKE THAT. DO YOU KNOW ME, NO YOU DON'T KNOW ME. . .HOW IN THE HELL YOU GONNA ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ME? REMEMBER? I RESPONDED TO THE LAST POST, DO YOU? HUH, HUH? :D:D:D:D:D J/K

Peace,

Lisa

P.S.- Why'd you change your screename?

21219, and actually. . .
Posted by JustLisa, Tue Sep-26-00 12:00 PM
I NEVER hated it. . .it's archived. . .I thought it was funny the first time but I guess Guinness pissed me off today in the Tat thread.

Peace,

Lisa

21220, Hilarious!!!
Posted by silver, Tue Sep-26-00 02:24 PM
Let's See, I've been told that was my name on Dangelo's arm (tattoo along with the other "so called groupies" I might add,)
and my That maybe I'm a bit obssesive (poetry)! And this is only today!!

Let's See what else they can come up with!!
This is some funny Shit!! :D

Carry-On

Peace & Blessings ;-)
21221, RE: and actually. . .
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 03:19 AM
hey. yeah i know you were amused by it the first time. and i know it's archived, cuz that's where i cut-and-pasted from...

the screenname? well, it's been months since i was regularly online and i don't have the approaching password, etc. still awaiting response to get it back.

peace!

andy
21222, up for pip n/m
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 02:23 PM
Dove

21223, Dear Mr. ?uestion/?uestlove/?uestdiggy/?uestrock
Posted by zero, Tue Sep-26-00 02:53 PM
Dear Ahmir Khalib Thompson,

I am a big fan of yours. I love everything you do! D'Angelo, the Roots, Common, EVERYTHING! You are a God! I've met you before! At the Stanford show on November 20th, 1999, and before the show, I saw you record shopping! You got 7 boxes of records that day! (173 vinyls, to be exact) How do you fit all those records in your house? I'll bet your house is real nice. Where do you live? Maybe I could come over and chill sometime. Perhaps watch Rushmore and Magnolia (because I know you loved those movies! I LOVED THEM TOO! rememeber that scene in Rushmore when Max Fischer asks the doctor guy about his nurses uniform and the guy says "these are OR scrubs" and max says "oh...are they??" haha! that part was funny!)

Oh! and guess what???!!! I have a girlfriend! her name is Nicole, but I call her Marieee, see, because your girlfriend's name is Maria and you are really good friends with Angieee, so I put there names together! creative, isnt it? yea, i know! thanks :) stop flattering me! I just hope I can be as funny as you someday. Did I ever tell you how phat you were on the mic? Your verse on You Aint Fly was TIGHT! you should do an entire album of MCing! ohmygod! i would buy every copy they had at the store!

I hope to see you again soon! I had a great time the other night when we went to eat together! (remember? I was the guy standing in line behind you at McDonalds! You got a Quarter Pounder meal...SUPERSIZED. I guess you need your food, eh bud?) Tell Black Thizought that i said hi! and Hub and the rest of the crew too. oh! and Angiee too. see you soon ?uestdiggyyy!

*note- I do not mean any of this. and like MrFrank (or whomever did the real good one up there) i hold no homoerotic feelings for ?.
21224, you put a disclaimer??
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 04:09 PM
wussy!
LMAO!
Dove

21225, yea...I put a disclaimer...
Posted by zero, Tue Sep-26-00 04:18 PM
Wouldnt want people to think im serious now, would we? You know how those groupies are... hehe.

hey Dove!

AIM name: monkeybars j5 / tiiimmmayyyyy

"TIMMMMMMMAAYYYYYY!!!" -Timmy

"Piranhas are a tricky species" -Max Fischer

"okay, pussycat" -my brother (age: 5)

http://www.realized.net/Essay.html -- http://www.7moonz.com

The countdown is on!!
Only 39(!) more days until the okayplayer tour hits San Francisco....

21226, durn it!
Posted by zero, Tue Sep-26-00 07:09 PM
why hasnt he responded to me yettt???

?uest! are you dead, mon? (c) Durice Bannock (Cool Runnings...y'all know you loved that movie!)

Im not mad at you ?uest. I just want you to reply to me! cuz you're my favoritest person EVER! I could die a happy man if you replied!

Do you think he's reading this right now? Maybe he emailed me a reply because he wanted it to be more personal! Lemme check my email!
21227, Dear Hub
Posted by Mosaic, Tue Sep-26-00 06:17 PM
Leonard Hubbard, how could words of the English language truly express my wholehearted appreciation of you and your bass playing skills? I'm currently looking into other languages to fully convey my feelings. So far, Esperanto and Pascal are at the head of the pack.

Ever since I first heard you manipulate the bass like much larger prison inmates taking advantage of the inmates possessing a small-to-medium build, I've known that you are truly communicating with God via funky basslines. You are truly one of God's blessed angels here on earth, blessing us with your blessings in every blessed breath you blessedly take.

Every night, I pray to Jesus Christ, you, Buddha, Allah, Shiva, Zoroaster, Isis, Zeus, L. Ron Hubbard, Tlahuixcalpantecuhtli,
and the Virgin Mary so that they and you will take of you and yourself. To help me pray in an orderly fashion, I have written and organized my very own Hub Prayer Haikus. The following is from the 27th chapter of the 9th Book of PYDO:

Five strings, plucked or slapped,
Squirt holiness on my face,
Baptism by Hub

If only I were born perfect like you instead of being born a lowly, insignificant speck in the marvel of your creation. I toil each and every day to live in the fullness that is Hub. My grandmother helps me sew black hoods onto all of my clothes and even though she doesn't see how this will help, I know that she is merely an infidel. Say the word, Leonard, and I shall strike her down in your name!

Please forgive the brevity of my letter, oh Bass Messiah, for I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon to shape my facial features to match yours and permanently attach a chewstick to my mouth.

ALL HAIL HUB!!!

Yours in Hubness,
al-Leonard binHubbard (nee Willy Licorice)

peace,
mosaic
mosaic@asu.edu
AIM: TreisDeuce

Click it or i'll harm a puppy in your name. http://www.recordkingdom.com
Perform Random Acts of Stevil.
Introducing Willy Licorice.
Stroke my signature at a medium pace.
21228, *cough* LMAO! *choke* n/m
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 06:54 PM
cwaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!
21229, oooooooooooohhh
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 07:29 PM
That was too good. I think we have a winner.

I'm starting to like the Okayartist board again.

----------------------------------------
error 404 - signature not found
21230, got damn!! bwahahah!
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 04:08 AM

>Ever since I first heard you
>manipulate the bass like much
>larger prison inmates taking advantage
>of the inmates possessing a
>small-to-medium build,

I hate to make another post just to say how funny this is...but man...

this is making my morning!!!

*please, with cherries on top, read my user info comments prior to sending e-mail. just so you'll know it might take a bit for me to respond*

angieee ('stress)

First book, The Broke Diaries, coming March 2001 on Villard / Random House (it's finished!)

21231, RE: Dear Hub - CLASSIC
Posted by spirit, Wed Sep-27-00 03:16 PM
PLEASE ARCHIVE THIS THREAD. the laughter must be shared with future generations.

Spread love,

Spirit

http://www.theamphibians.com
Site re-design and brand new audio added as of 9/16/2000

Nine out of 10 dentists, and Lil Wayne, recommend http://www.theamphibians.com after flossing.

http://www.theamphibians.com - free advice for broke pimps, heroin addicts, and suicidal priests (good music, too)

blackplanet name: alanpage
AIM: alanpage7
e-mail: alanpage@blackplanet.com

"Let us all salute this fine American. Vote Black Thought!!!!!" - DoomData, Paid for by the Friends of Black Thought

this month's "wow, that was kind of cool" movie is "girl, interrupted"
21232, see spirit!! Uh!!!!
Posted by Dove, Wed Sep-27-00 05:23 PM
why did YOU get to be #69 when I so badly wanted to be that reply number???
DAAAAAAAAAMN! Don't you know 69 was Scratch's number in line at his high school graduation?? Only a TRUE fan such as myself would know such important information, of course, but I totally respect Scratch's personal business and would never ever ever want to put it out there like that....
So thanks a lot for stealing my glory spirit...sheesh. You people never give a girl a break around here - you think you know me but you don't.
Scratch if you are reading this, I've been checking my email all day now and haven't seen a reply - I mean I know you're busy but couldn't you just take a few minutes to say hi to a true fan?
Thank you for reading :-)
Dove

21233, DEAR TARIK TROTTER
Posted by JNOTA, Tue Sep-26-00 06:26 PM
I know that your busy inside that studio, i know your working on your new album. I can see you sometimes when you go near the window, I can see YOU, I smile when I see you. I wish you could see me...wait, can you see me? im the guy in camoflauge that watches you from my binocluars(sometimes i use a telescope) from the roof of that big brown building across the street. sometimes i follow you home at night(nice car thought!) I sit ouside your house every other night, except for tuesdays. on tuesdays i go to the record store and stare at the "B" section of hip hop albums trying to imagine what your album would look like when its on the shelf. write back soon!

"we put language in zoos to observe caged thought and toss peanuts and p funk at intellect. and motherfuckers think these are metaphors, i speak what i see, all words and worlds are metaphors of me" -saul williams

21234, these are too funny!
Posted by Dove, Tue Sep-26-00 06:55 PM
>on tuesdays i go to the record store and stare at the "B" section of hip hop albums trying to imagine what your album would look like when its on the shelf.

Good one!! LOL!
Dove

21235, Dear Common,
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 07:27 PM
Hey Com, how's it goin bud?! Remember me? I saw you at Bumbershoot this summer at the Key Arena. I was the guy 15 ft back from the stage in a white t-shirt. I know you saw me because during "Funky for You" we made eye contact and at that moment I KNEW that we connected on a true hip-hop level. It was etheral, it was like we trancsended space and time in an arena of 15,000 other souls and ascended to a higher plane of the inner being. Even thought I'm a guy, and I'm definitely not gay (because I know how you feel about them), I was still a little bit dissapointed that you didn't pick me to come onstage with you for "The Light". Yeah, the girl you got was fine, but she couldn't rock the crowd the same way I know that we could have.... together. Hey, maybe when you come into town in October we can chill. I'll skip classes and drive 2 hours just to meet your tourbus the moment in pulls into town. I know where there's a great Subway in downtown Portland, they have the best sandwich artists on the west coast. Doesn't that sound dope? I've also been practicing my keyboard skills and I've come up with some funky fresh piano loops that you should use on your next album. You won't even have to pay me, just give me a shout out in the credits so that everyone can know that I'm down with the C-O-double-M-O-to tha-N. See you later homieee. Your dogg,

velodragon (but you can just call me velo cause we're cool like that, okay "Com"?)

error 404 - signature not found
21236, Common, Sweetcheeks.......
Posted by nonseq, Tue Sep-26-00 07:36 PM
Common, Common, oh how I'd stroke you Senseless.

I long to lasciviously launch my long length brazenly into your Bronzed bottom.

Yes, I've heard all those silly things you said about us homosexuals, but I know you just need a real man to make you see The Light:

First we'd soap each other up, then I'd shampoo you with Johnson's baby formula. Can't have any tears creeping out from those lovely long lashes, can we sizzlechest?

Then we'd dry off. I'd snap you on the butt with my towel to see you tense up with that shy little smile. Then I'd grab the baby oil and anoint your sexy li'l chicken chest........

Oh common, don't you see how wonderful it would be. You might whimper a bit at first, but then you'd see the magic two men can make together.

Write back, you stud....

AIM: nichet00

"Even when I say nothing, it's a brilliant use of negative space" El-P

fear hamsters.

"Our reflection is our greatest opponent"-Natural Elements

And your uninformed, whiny-assed, crybaby opinion would be?

21237, okay, just one more.
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 04:11 AM
>Common, Common, oh how I'd stroke
>you Senseless.

EFFIN' CLASSIC.

>Yes, I've heard all those silly
>things you said about us
> homosexuals, but I know
>you just need a real
>man to make you see
>The Light:

And you called him sizzlechest...

:-) :-) :-)

angieee ('stress)

21238, RE: Common, Sweetcheeks.......
Posted by fire, Wed Sep-27-00 07:22 AM

> sizzlechest?

read me:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

stop it now!

21239, u're going inside my sig
Posted by fire, Wed Sep-27-00 07:23 AM
Here's the fire take a chew-stevie wonder

LOVE 40!
For a lingustic ballistic lobotomyMind-fuckin you, a psycho-sodomy
of the medula oblongataAccept your mind down your spine and out your behind
Fuck you
somebody let me hold a #2 pencil cuz dey testin!-andre benjamin :D
i need a nigga w/some wool on his scalp -sonyasimone on y she & rick fox would never work
STANKONIA'S COMING!!!!!!!!!:o:o:o
blackisblackisblackisblackisblackisblackisblack!
"Pullin ya card and sayin 'Gin!' muthafucka! Flowin like liquid, SOAK IT IN, muthafucka!"- © Xzibit via MIL
no disrespect to the trailer park-nu shooz
http://www.outkast.com/

21240, RE: Stalker for a Day
Posted by guest, Tue Sep-26-00 07:57 PM
D'ANGELO CAN YOU BE MY BABIES DADDY J/K :):):):):)

"Please give us strength, Lord, to fight our battles. And we can walk on the streets of gold." "D'ANGELO"

"SMACK YOUR ASS PULL YOUR HAIR" "D'ANGELO"

"Why Do We Need Id To Get ID" "COMMON/ MOS DEF"

"One Love ColeyCole99"

"OKAYPLAYER RULES"

THIS IS TO FUNNY YALL

TeeCole = Me!!!!!!!!

FrenchST99: yeah so whats cds you got
TeeCole1: I have a lot of cd's I have at least over 200 cd's.
FrenchST99: 200? you are a real collector. what is your favorite
TeeCole1: well my favorite is my Common collection
FrenchST99: who is Common?
TeeCole1: Are you seriuos you don't know who Common is???? does Common Sense ring a bell.
FrenchST99: name some of their songs
TeeCole1: well actually it just one and he sung Breaker 1/9, and off his new album The Light and the 6th sense, he has alot of songs
TeeCole1: Once you hear them you will probally know then
FrenchST99: nope haven't heard it!!!

TOP FIVE SITES
1. http://www.recordkingdom.com
2. http://www.okayplayer.com
3. http://www.recordkingdom.com
4. http://www.okayplayer.com
5. http://www.recordkingdom.com

COOL SITES I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE THEM!!!!!

21241, good one!!!
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Tue Sep-26-00 08:44 PM

21242, dear okayplayer artists
Posted by krewcial, Tue Sep-26-00 08:39 PM
since

a) I figure most of your stalkers write 15 page essays on how they dig you and
b) you're probably very busy creating your very next piece of art that will change the world another time

I'll keep it short :

CAN I SMOKE A BLUNT WITH Y'ALL ON YOUR TOURBUS ?

BTW, this is directed to all okay artists (present and future), I don't care who I get to hang out with, as long as it's someone famous, so I can brag about it afterwards.

DISCLAIMER : ;-)

krewcial

OKAYPLAYER COMPILATION 2000 !!!
http://urgent.rug.ac.be/vinylators/okpcompil2000.htm

OKAYPLAYERSONG PT. 2 :
http://urgent.rug.ac.be/vinylators/audio/okp2s.mp3

OKAYPLAYERSONG PT. 1 (the original baybee !!):
http://urgent.rug.ac.be/vinylators/audio/okplayer.mp3

HOME : http://urgent.rug.ac.be/vinylators

I'm part of this too ... :
http://www.thejawn.com/okprod/

the instrumentals for my next album (in MP3-format) :
http://urgent.rug.ac.be/vinylators/audio/instrus.html

'We've got to change our own minds about each other. We have to see each other with new eyes. We have to see each other as brothers and sisters. We have to come together with warmth'

21243, Me and U will never part
Posted by C_Jon, Tue Sep-26-00 09:59 PM
Dear Michael D'Angelo Archer

I know that one day we will be together and that you will be my husband, because I had a dream about us last night...I dreamed that you and me were standing on the ocean and that represented how deep our love is (lol)..... Then I saw four beavers walking under us and that represented how many children I was going to have from you..... YOu are so special to me.....I watch your every move.... remember the day we first met...It was august 1996 and you were singing dreamin eyes of mine and I waved at you and you waved back at me... I love your micro vision eye site because I was sitting in the twentieth row...But you still noticed me...(even though we did not speak that time) I know I had a lasting impression on you...The next time we saw each other was in 1999 oh christmas time. We were in SF. I said I love you and you said it back to me.... We were inseperable..
SO I know you and me will always be together, so just hold on and I'll be on my way to you when we meet for real...I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

ANd keep making those videos....

C_Jon

"I cannot believe I just did that, I feel so dirty...uh!!!!!!!" _____C_Jon

(note to self:this is all in fun of the post...you are not psycho)

"It will be a great day for America, incidentally,when we eat bread again, instead of the blasphemous and tasteless foam rubber that we have substituted for it."_ James Baldwin

" I move the motion that we nominate Ledisi to be the next featured Okay Artist, who seconds?"_ C_Jon
"Take time, to get away, free your mind, and fly away" _ Ledisi

21244, um
Posted by naijagirl, Wed Sep-27-00 03:51 AM
this thread is bizarre.

peace
21245, here my dear
Posted by fire, Wed Sep-27-00 06:14 AM
tariq,

my love, i know that you've been waiting for me to figure out the coded love letter that you so eloquently wrote just for me on your band’s last album, but over the last year or so my family proceeded to have me banished away in a hospital here in south jersey. they said that i was putting my self at risk on several occasions but ...you and i both know that our love cannot be contained between us. I love the way you’re growing your hair for me baby. and I love the way you’re album title is reminiscent of the way you would say that I had the “Master Piece”. no one could fathom the way you love me. not even you. baby, i know when you came to visit me during those times that they said "no visitors" but you could've done a little bit more in your pursuit of the love that burns inside of you for me. you didn't name me fire for nothing right? anyway i know that those words that you serenaded to me & had the wonderful erykah badu pronounce to me (TARIQ, YOU'RE NOT SLEEPING WITH HER ARE YOU?!) are heartfelt and love filled. my love if i don't see you soon surely i will go mad! (are you gonna tour?) i need you here ....you don't want me to have to meet you in the netherworld do you? if i don't receive a phone call soon i won't be able to bear this burden.

i have replied knowingly to your love call, I know how it is baby, see you soon

If you were worried 'bout where
I been or who I saw or
what club I went to with my homies
baby don't worry you know that you got me (I’m not worried, we were made for each other, you’ll know this soon enough, thank you for caring what I think so many times my family doesn’t understand me but I keep telling them that you’re my root and all….families suck….maybe they need to go away, for good…..)

Somebody told me that this planet was small
we use to live in the same building on the same floor
and never met before (I wish I knew you growing up fire)
until I'm overseas on tour
and peep this ethiopian queen from philly
taking classes abroad ( I know you mean you want me to move to philly & be your queen)
she studying film and photo flash focus record
said she workin on a flick and could my click do the score (symbolism: I know you want me to do a song with you, right?)
she said she loved my show in paris
at Elysee Montmartre
and that I stepped off the stage
and took a piece of her heart (you want to take me to paris on our honeymoon, how romantic……)
we knew from the start that
things fall apart, intentions shatter (I didn’t want to go to the hospital for so long, but that jacket they gave me allowed me no mobility. u know I love u tariq I didn’t intend to shatter your intentions)
she like that shit don't matter
when I get home get at her
through letter, phone, whatever
let's link, let's get together (I read somewhere that you’re in new york recording. I’m catching the 6:00 bus into port authority on thursday, greyhound, make sure you pick me up on time, okay baby?)
shit you think not, think the Thought went home and forgot
time passed, we back in philly now she up in my spa (uh, who? I haven’t seen your spa, TARIQ ARE U SEEING SOMEONE?!)
tellin me the things I'm tellin her is makin her hot (whew, oh you must be fantasizing that I’m in your spa, I’m sorry baby I know that all the hot references, refer to me…..)
startin buildin with her constantly round the clock
now she in my world like hip-hop
and keep tellin me

Yo, I'm the type that's always catchin a flight
and sometimes I gotta be out at the height of the night
and that's when she flip and get on some 'ol

(although she did a good job filling in for me, I don’t think that she did as good a job as I would have. I must say that her sentiments mirror mine, exactly…..wait a minute…..TARIQ, ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HER?!…..i’m sorry, I keep forgetting that the only reason you let her do the verse is because of my “sickness”. not to worry. we have eternity to do our music together)
Another lonely night
seems like I'm on the side you only loving your mic
I know you gotta get that paper daddy keep that shit tight
but yo I need some sort of love in my life, you dig me
while politicin with my sister from new york city
she said she know this ball player and he think I'm pretty
Psych, I'm playin boo, you know it's just wit you I'm stayin boo
and when cats be poppin game I don't hear what they sayin boo
when you out there in the world, I'm still your girl
with all my classes I don't have the time for life's thrills
so when you sweatin on stage think of me when you rhyme
and don't be listenin to your homies they be leavin you blind

Yeah, so what you sayin I can trust you?
Is you crazy, you my king for real
But sometimes relationships get ill
No doubt

(this is everything we mean to each other, every time I think of you we have this conversation. you know me so well)

If you were worried 'bout where
I been or who I saw or
what club I went to with my homies
baby don't worry you know that you got me

Thet snake could be that chick (my mother who kept me away from you)
and that rat could be that cool cat (that security guard that kept putting the needle in my arm)
that's whispering "she tryin to play you for the fool Black"
if something's on your chest then let it be known (stop talking about my body, you’re making me blush!)
see I'm not your every five minutes all on the phone (I know that’s why you haven’t called me yet…I understand daddy)
and on the topic of trust, it's just a matter of fact
that people bite back and fracture what's intact
and they'll forever be I ain't on some "oh I'm a celebrity"
I deal with the real so if it's artificial let it be (well, I did get a weave last week, but you love me so it’s okay)
I've seen people caught in love like whirlwinds
listening to they squads and listening to girlfriends (I’ll kill all my girlfriends if you want me to)
that's exactly the point where they whole world ends
lies come in, that's where that drama begins, she like

LOVE 40!
Fuck you
i need a nigga w/some wool on his scalp -sonyasimone on y she & rick fox would never work
"Pullin ya card and sayin 'Gin!' muthafucka! Flowin like liquid, SOAK IT IN, muthafucka!"- © Xzibit via MIL

21246, Dear Rashid....
Posted by J_Sun, Wed Sep-27-00 06:59 AM
I hope you don't mind that I call you Rashid, but I feel like I know you on such a personal level. I've been a fan of yours since "Can I Borrow a Dollar?". Don't you remember meeting me back in 1993 at Club Ultimate?? It was the nite that Boss and CMW preformed and I was standing next you and our eyes met and you nodded your head as if to say "I feel connected with you too". Even back then I felt an overwhelming love...er, umm but not in a gay way (not that there's anything wrong with that). I have followed your career faithfully. I just think we have so much in common. haha, get it 'common', (I hope that made you laugh, cuz I think you have a beautiful smile...umm but not in a gay way (not that there's anything wrong with that)). Like in "Reminding me of Sef" you talked about going to Great America with your girl and wearing the same clothes, well I did that too, except it was with my friend Ron...um not that we're gay or anything (not that there's anything wrong with that). I love how you talk about all the chicago neighborhoods in your songs. How come you never shout out to N. Halsted in your songs tho? That's where I live (some people call it Boystown cuz alot of gay people live there (not that there's anything wrong with that)). When is your next video comming out? You should do a video like D'Angelo did cuz I think you have a great body, not that I'm gay or anything tho (not that there's anything wrong with that), just to show people why they should stay fit, yeah, that's it. Anyways, I know I'm rambling, I just hope that I get the chance to meet you agian soon, just don't be suprised if I get so overwhelmed that I give you a big, long, caressing hug...not like a gay hug or anything (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Love your biggest fan.

P.S. I heard some gay people were upset by you saying faggot on your songs. Maybe you should use a different word instead. Not like I care if gay people get mad or anyting, cuz like, I'm not gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).

"quit making a new post everytime the 10-watt clicks on" - Dove

"Love is spread unconditionally...until you fuck with me." - Angieee

"the clitoris is one of the smallest parts on a woman's body, yet you manage to swing from it with such grace and awe-inspiring skill." - evolution_23

*~*~*~*~*Did you click a banner ad today? Do it now!*~*~*~*~*
21247, YES J YES!
Posted by serena_love, Thu Sep-28-00 06:47 AM
LMAO....i'm not gay or anything...not that theres anything wrong with that!

Stay Positive,
Serena

And remember serenalovesu....well...on aim at least...:)

21248, no you didn't go there and say club ultimate!!!!! oh my damn!!!! i am almost in tears over here...archive this, PLEASE!!! :-) n/m
Posted by wbgirl, Thu Sep-28-00 06:59 AM
~~wbg~~
AIM: wbgirl218
Chicago 2001...will u be ready?
go here:
http://www.breastcancer3day.org
and here:

september as ol' school quote month:
"...i'm waiting for the time till i can get to arizona/all my money is spent/on the gotdamn rent/neither party is mine/not the jackass nor the elephant..." (c) chuck d
21249, The funny thing is...
Posted by J_Sun, Thu Sep-28-00 10:54 AM
I actually did meet him at Club Ultimate like that back in the day.
________________________________________________________________________________
There are millions of stars, but there's only one Sun.
J-Sun - Professional Weed Smoker

"quit making a new post everytime the 10-watt clicks on" - Dove

"Love is spread unconditionally...until you fuck with me." - Angieee

"the clitoris is one of the smallest parts on a woman's body, yet you manage to swing from it with such grace and awe-inspiring skill." - evolution_23

21250, dear tracy II
Posted by Guinness, Wed Sep-27-00 07:01 AM
although you haven't responded to my last letter, i'm going to assume that your internet connection is down or that you've been really really busy. that moroccan strumpet is probably keeping you away from the boards or something with all her incessant screaming that haunts me in my sleep every night until i pound on the walls with both fists until i pass out from exhaustion and/or a double shot of wild turkey and zoloft. but i digress. anyway, you'll be pleased to know that i've created a sculpture for you. it's made of two tuna fish cans, a half-eaten bag of doritos, 12 curls of your hair, a used birth control device and a small pile of coffee grindings, all taken from your trash. see you soon.

21251, RE: Stalker for a Day
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 07:19 AM
To The Stalkers stalking the "so called" stalkers:

What D got I 'aint got? Sheeeiitt, I can stand here in front of this mirror and sang that how does it feel (with your fat-out-of-shape ass)

I got women sending me poetry too(um somebody...anybody...his email address is www.imbetterthand.com)

I'll keep thinking, but any of you "so called" stalkers wish to add be my guest!!!

21252, Dream Date With Stress
Posted by Mosaic, Wed Sep-27-00 07:30 AM
Dear Angela Ralph Nissel,

Hi! I know you have no idea who I am, and you may even be wondering how I found out your full given name, but it would mean my very life to me if you would at least hear out my proposal. I think you'll dig it a lot!

Oh...how do I know your full government name?

Easy! I've been doing some work on your family tree and came across your birth certificate. People are really helpful on stuff like that when you tell them that you're adopted and that you're looking for your long lost sister. They move even faster when you tell them that if things work out you'll be featured on the Sally Jessy Raphael Show.

I know that some of the haters are gonna wonder why I'm posting this in OkayArtist. Well, if writing a book isn't art, then I guess Jackie Collins and the writer of those Fabio books aren't artists either then, huh?

Eff 'em! (Just like you would've said!)

Getting to the point, I think we would make a great couple. I know from reading some of your diary entries and by the way your furniture is arranged that you don't want some trifling ass fella. That works fine with me. I'm not the kind of guy who fools around with a lot of women. I don't "know" any women, in the Biblical sense. I don't really know any women, either.

Reading your diaries was the best to me 'cause as I read 'em I thought, "Hey! Here's someone that can understand any and all of the drama, events, trivial incidents, and bad haircuts I've survived." I know that you and only you can appreciate someone whose life is all about making a dollar out of fifteen cents.

So, I've thought about what a date between you and me would be like. Alot. Over and over. So much, in fact, that I lost my job because all I did while behind the counter was doodle "I love Angieee!" on the gift wrapping paper I was supposed to be working with.

Here it goes though. I hope you like it! :-) ;-) :7

First, we'd start out by hanging out at my house for dinner. To set the mood though, we'd light some candles and I'll love you down with a massage. Now, I don't have those big, aromatic candles, but I do have some birthday candles. So, if you just hold a few of 'em between your fingers while I rub your back, we'll be straight.

This isn't gonna be one of those run of the mill massages, though hon I'm about to rub all your worries away with the Fukuoko 9000 (http://www.cyberbrands.com/pub/images/fukuoko9000.jpg). I know you've never been loved like that before, right?

After that appetizer, I'd bring out the main course-marshmallow Peeps and Pork N Beans. Not only am I a grade A masseuse, but I'm a culinary wizard! See, I have my own technique where I, get this, heat the Pork N Beans while it's still in the can! Isn't that wild?

I can't heat them up right now though because my gas was turned off. I tried flirting with the gas guy, thinking that I could possibly get some pancakes out of it, but he didn't take to my come ons to well.

While we eat, we'd be entertained by one of my many dubbed videos of mid-80s syndicated sitcoms. Out of This World-Remember when Beano showed that the best way to deal with bullies was to make fat jokes about yourself. Small Wonder-How could you forget Vicki and Jamie's antics in dodging their pesky neighbors' suspicions? Learning the Ropes-Who didn't love Lyle Alzado's wrestling father with a heart character? Whichever show tickles your fancy the most while distracting you long enough for me to look at you and imagine what you look like asleep is the one I'll throw on-It's your choice!

After dinner, we'd head to the movies. Before that though, I have a surprise for you. Let me go get it.

Do you like it? Why yes, it IS a potato sack that I've turned into a wifebeater. Please excuse the crookedness of the letters that spell out "Angieee's Man". It was really hard to write while I was wearing it.

Awww, don't look so sad…here's a gift!

Don't you just love it?! It's a matching dress! I know that the itchiness of the burlap takes a little time getting used to, but you'll be having too much fun to notice. It should fit extra well because I modeled it on the life-sized cardboard cut-out of you that I made from the picture you put in the Updates.

Um…yeah, sure…I understand. I bet you wanna save it for a really special occasion, not just going to the movies.

Speaking of which, we better start heading out. Before we go, though, I have another surprise.

Here. I know from some of your references that you're a big Simpsons fan. The bound set of papers I gave you is a Simpsons script I wrote where YOU visit Springfield. I really hope you like it. By the end of the script, even Bart is saying "eff this, eff that".

I even submitted it to a high-ranking Fox executive. Although he was a bit mad at first for stepping on his lawn and getting his attention by hoisting a blaring boombox above me, he really wants to help me get this episode made. He even said that he was forwarding my name to another guy within Fox. I think that guy's name is something like…um…John Walsh? He even gave me the guy's number-something like 1-800-CRIME-something something…I really can't remember too clearly.

Well, we better start going. I know that you're as disgusted with the "bling bling" lifestyle, but I figured that we'd get there via the hottest thing on wheels. That's right-Razor scooters!

The fun doesn't end there, though. We aren't going to any old theater. Uhn uhn. We're going to a DRIVE-IN theater! Can you imagine my joy when I found out that "Battlefield: Earth" was still playing there?

Huh? You mean, what are we doing AFTER the movies?

Well, I figured we'd come back here and chill, listen to some ABBA, and make sure that there's no room on my bed for Little Angieee, my body pillow.

In fact, let me start chilling the Cisco.

I LOVE YOU, ANGELA RALPH NISSEL!

Most Beautifullestly Yours,
Edwin Crunkle
21253, oh my damn!
Posted by Dove, Wed Sep-27-00 07:39 AM
>Do you like it? Why yes, it IS a potato sack that I've turned into a wifebeater. Please excuse the crookedness of the letters that spell out "Angieee's Man". It was really hard to write while I was wearing it.

Mo - you are too much!!
Dove

21254, OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by fire, Wed Sep-27-00 08:03 AM
>Now, I don't have those
>big, aromatic candles, but I
>do have some birthday candles.
> So, if you just
>hold a few of 'em
>between your fingers while I
>rub your back, we'll be
>straight.
>

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

21255, bwahahahahahahhahahahahahhah
Posted by mikeONE, Wed Sep-27-00 08:05 AM
quote the entire post...every damn line is hilarious.

how you want it, the bullet or the microchip? - Black Thought

shining like a golden shower/ your face I'm pissin in - Talib Kweli

21256, okay...
Posted by Guinness, Wed Sep-27-00 08:30 AM
now i officially have to raise my game up to the next level. you not only brought the proverbial ruckus, you also brought the "muthafuckin" ruckus with that one.

21257, u should see my next one
Posted by fire, Wed Sep-27-00 08:33 AM
i gotta wait like 20 more replies
21258, you were mad for this..
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Wed Sep-27-00 10:05 AM
effin' classic!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Much love,
Kyle

21259, bwahahahahahaha
Posted by fabulous, Thu Sep-28-00 08:15 AM
this was just too damn funny.... i got teary laughing so hard at this ish.....

- the fabulous one (ever the slow jam connoisseur)
yep i'm still counting: 547 days of okayplayer.com, 239 days until the 2001 (re)

here's an old school quote for ya:
ain't nothin worse than rejection/i'd feel a little better if you slap my face © morris day n em, "777-9311"

the e-mail: twentysixfab@hotmail.com
the IM screen name (AOL/MSN): twentysixfab

the slow jam connoisseur has a masterpiece of his own: listen to "the rain" here --> http://www.geocities.com/twentysixfab/therain.html

21260, ARCHIVE!!!!!!
Posted by RamXL, Wed Sep-27-00 08:36 AM
nuff said mane....!!

One Love
RamXL

"but me, my skin is brown, and my manner is tough..." Kweli

21261, Oh Josh Abrahms
Posted by Phil, Wed Sep-27-00 09:05 AM
Josh, I can't say it often enough. You are sooooo gifted! I really believe that you were put on this earth to talk to me thru your bass playing.

Even tho I know that you are a devout Jew and I am palestinian. I absolutely loved the Moyle album you put out last year. It touched me in a way that I haven't experienced since I got caught trying to smuggle 2 ounces of weed across the border. The way you pluck the strings makes me wanna go out and buy a Yamulke. I know my family would be very disappointed but I sincerely believe that your music is made to drive me to accomplish great things in this world like eliminating static cling and getting that last ounce of toothpaste out the tube. I know that if you keep making music, I can accomplish these things and more.

Stay blessed and I just want you to know that if you ever need anything, all you have to do is ask. I can't leave the house because of my many restraining orders and this ankle thingy, but email me and I'll do what I can to help you out.

You are a tru Prodigy on this earth and I'll forever cherish your music and that empty matchbook you threw away from your show at the trocadero in 93.

Peace you to my Semitic Saviour,
Your number one fan,
Phil

!!SOULIGOS!!!

August 23rd - c_diggity, Marinera, Binlahab, Preach, presyzion
August 24th - Broke_Senseless, Planet_Infinite
August 25th - nocturnalicious, NuttKace
August 26th - Monstaz
August 27th - Age
August 28th - Fire, GoodReverendDr.J, AbdulJaleel, Genius, Bananaman
August 29th - beautifulpeace, Rozjack
August 30th - nonseq, OTS
August 31st - Ceanju_, Angel
September 1st - Royalty
September 3rd - Chi_Guy, ginana
September 5th - Megatron, Triptych
September 6th - SkipGotSkills
September 7th - Koalalove, TAYREL713
September 8th - Congalero
September 9th - Phil, TaoPooh
September 10th - Toejam, arkiteck, vliquid
September 13th - JellyBean, Krills
September 14th - Lyricalbullet, MellowSmoothe, StirsDsoul
September 15th - KD
September 16th - latenitemix
September 18th Justice
September 19th - disorganized, bfnh , Rudegirl/Virgo, Dome215, Jamal Y'all
September 20th - Oakley, lagism
September 21st - Mistergrump, Blacklove
September 22nd - TocSIQ

It's all lies, we're fucking Whores.
*Giving you true smut August 23rd to September 22nd*
21262, My Beloved "D' ANGELO"
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 09:22 AM
You have been apart of my life for a long time now. Not physically, but spiritually.I don't feel I fall into the stalking cataglory because I have never and never will act upon my personal feeling for you in public,over the internet,or even in the pit when you came to Chicago and Indiana.What I hold inside my heart is just what it is personal and very private.God is the only one I discuss this with because he won't laugh at me and tell me how stupid I am for being attracted to one man for so long that does'nt even know I exist.Although you are my #1 artist and I love and adore you,I respect you for being the talented,unique, African man you are.But,I often ask myself"If I had that one chance to be alone with you for five minutes,what will I do,what will I say?"I would probably be shy as I am.I would build up the courage and actually share my thoughts with you.Not expecting a reply,but being satisfied just to know you can hear me.D' you are one my wish,my prayer,my dream.This did'nt just start with "Voodoo".It takes me back to when you were at the Apollo sitting at the piano with your white,black and gold Colorado number 14 football jersey on,baggy black jeans,shorter braids,diamond pinky ring on the lefet hand,black gymshoes with fat white shoe strings,diamond in you left ear,gold figuero chain and gold heart charm with diamonds,fatter face asking were we ready to "Cruise".Or when you were talking with my cousin Andre back stage at the music awards with you're black and white pin stripe number on.I am saying all this to say I LOVE YOU:)
I love you music,you're style,creativeness,you're private nature,Fuck It D' I just Love yo Ass!

From you're one and true Deja'Vou.

I took some pictures so that everyone can see who I am.Once I d/l them I'll put the site on hear.

21263, I got it
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 10:33 AM
You can view my pictures at http://photos.yahoo.com/mowet6969.Sorry,no x-rated ones:(

21264, I got it
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 10:33 AM
You can view my pictures at http://photos.yahoo.com/mowet6969. Sorry,no x-rated ones:(

21265, r u serious?
Posted by fire, Wed Sep-27-00 10:44 AM

LOVE 40!
Fuck you
Can't have any tears creeping out from those lovely long lashes, can we sizzlechest?-nonseq stalking common

21266, If we have to question that last response I would say that
Posted by silver, Thu Sep-28-00 05:34 AM
That was pretty damn believable! And you get extra brownie points for the picture thing!! You went all out for that one Deja!

Peace & Blessings!;-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yea Let Me tell ya aboout SHIT, they got SHIT in the world, SHIT that travels and it sticks 2 ya, and it grows in your mind,It grows in your mind and it's soooo.. They got SHIT like that, SHIT that won't let ya forget, SHIT that will clogg up your mind and make everything nasty,SHIT that won't let ya,
SHIT that won't let ya,
You can't WIPE it away,
You can't RUB it away,
You can't SCRUB it awaaaaay!"

--Jason's Lyric:D
21267, i think we have a winner..ding ding..
Posted by UrbanCowgRRL, Wed Sep-27-00 11:17 AM
that was a good one too!!

Much love,
Kyle

21268, Dear Talib
Posted by guest, Wed Sep-27-00 11:07 AM
Yo sun, you keeps it real, for real. Ain't heads in da game real like you really are in reality. But they can't feel reality cuz thats some third eye shit right, right, let'um know.

I'm sayin i like how you guys are for respratation in your songs. I gotta admit when i first got the album i ain't really know what respration was but i looked it up and then i was like DAMN. everyone i know who ever died STOPED BREATHING, thats what you were thinking when you mos and that guy with the sniffles wrote that song right. It must have took yall years to think up that one, but real emcee's make it look easy.

I wish i could say i was REPRESENTING for real like you guys are, but i live in Connecitcut, and Conneticut is butt. But last weekend put on my Timbs black hoodie and a fresh headband for my locs and rolled up to BROOKNOM with my white girl friend. she's a nice person i guess, i mean but she couldn't be cool with yall though. so i hate her. she was totally like acting white, and i'm like, "if you didn't grow up from the ghetto, or something, go home" like treech said. word up

yo pease out gawd

"why you wasten my flava" white boy in "Kan't Hardly Wait"???? or was that another teenie bopper flick

21269, RE: Stalker for a Day
Posted by LittleTortilla, Thu Sep-28-00 06:16 AM
Mos isn't an okayer but here it goes:

Dear Mos Def,

I was so pleased to meet you last year in Berkeley at your record signing. I have been thinking about that experience ever since. I wanted to thank you and Big Mu for chewing my pieces of gum. I really understand that you really want to have clean and fresh breath. It was great that you felt instantly comfortable with me to ask me for a piece. You made feel so special because you treated different unlike the rest of your fans. Everyone else was on the other side the table but that gum was so bangin' that you let me sit in the same chair with you while you signed my CD. So we are forever connected through that piece of juicy fruit gum. I was so nervous I didn't get to tell you how much I love your music. Did you read the letter that I gave you that day? I hope that you liked it. So were you talking about me in Ms. Fat Booty? When I finally left the chair and walked away you called my name. I turned around and you were all smiles and waving! That made feel so special. My booty is pretty hard to miss on my small frame. If not can you write Ms. Fat Booty 2 about me? I have seen your show 3 times now and last night at LL2 in Boston was the dopest. Anyway keep it movin' and we will see each other soon enough.

Forever chewin' juicy fruit

~If you don't like what I say.....it's your problem!~
~You better back down before you get smacked down- Jill Scott~
~MOS DEF bringin' the positivity back into hip-hop~
21270, RE: Stalker for a Day
Posted by LittleTortilla, Thu Sep-28-00 06:18 AM
That was true but that is the dramatic version of things with a little stalker attitude added for fun. I should post the picture we took somewhere. LOL

~If you don't like what I say.....it's your problem!~
~You better back down before you get smacked down- Jill Scott~
~MOS DEF bringin' the positivity back into hip-hop~
21271, move it!
Posted by fire, Fri Sep-29-00 05:40 AM

LOVE 40!
Fuck you
Can't have any tears creeping out from those lovely long lashes, can we sizzlechest?-nonseq stalking common

21272, Angieee, my MODERATRIX...
Posted by poetx, Sun Oct-01-00 07:05 PM
yeah. i'm not too dominant, not too submissive, i'm a middle of the road kinda guy, so its a dream come true for me to be moderated by you. sometimes, when i'm really fienin' for the gentle rebuke that only you can give, i'll post about toothpaste in The Lesson, just to get your attention.

speaking of attention, you might want to pay closer attention to your network admin staff. i'm positive as Sereion on a friday that they been intercepting and disgarding my e-mail to you. i've sent you stuff from home, work, the library, the little kiosks in the mall, and somehow they manage to figure out that its me and stop my messages from reaching you. i think they jealous. otherwise i know you would have *had* to respond to at least one of the 74/day notes that i be sending you. Internet Rule number #5080, Network Security guys are shaaaaadyyyy! LOL. (i love to hear you lol).

anyway i'm on my 8th screen name and haven't heard back from you yet. i know you'd really like me in person, cause i paid for a focus group study of your closest friends and relatives and they say we'd be perfect together.

one thing you should know about me (or would know if those messages got through) is that i tend to be a little jealous-hearted. like, i'm gonna eff up that dude who printed your government name in a previous post. what if somebody crazy gets ahold of that information? *shudders*

anyway... if i can't have you (or your sister) for about 90 minutes, i don't know if its worth it to keep posting bout you. aaaAAH....oooOOOOH..., that's right, FIX MY GRAMMAR!

we really have to get together. until then, if i can't have ALL of you, i'll have to settle for having you in "moderation".

peace and LOVE,

s.