Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject2cents
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=21005&mesg_id=21040
21040, 2cents
Posted by polar, Tue Oct-17-00 11:26 AM
Yo I would be hella interested in a collabo. I'm of the opinion that Jay is cool, I 've been down since the reasonable doubt "dead presidents" single came out. I'm also of the opinion that son has been letting me down lately; way too jiggy. I didn' tbuy his last two joints if that tells you anything. MTV jam of the week and all that. He went out like Jerry Macguire, show me the $. But he is tighter than a lot of these other cats despite alladat. My man still got skills but he str8 went to the darkside. Peace

"drugs are bad, mmmmkay?"

"You don't make enough bread to soak up all your liquor" - Plug Won

"swim in the dangerous part,building with thirsty mammals/white men scream -'swim Starks sharks!'" - Tony Starks

"I don't want you for my baby or even my old lady you're just overcast and your ass is shady" Slim Kid Tre

"When I'm in the sound-proof booth I get loose" - Del.

"Is every nigga with dreds for the cause, is every nigga with gold for the fall? Naw, so don't get caught up in appearance. It's Outkast/Aquemini, part of the black experience." -Andre Ben.