Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWhy...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20882&mesg_id=20946
20946, Why...
Posted by guest, Tue Oct-10-00 06:02 PM
are there so many heads on here screamin(caps), all about eff this and burn that. When all I intended to do was to get some info about y heads do it in the 1st place, and everyone starts judging about how I think or that I worship a flag. I thanx goes to those that responded right(I know who all u are) and I understand alot better now, BUT also still don't think it's right. I know this country is real effed up and always has been BUT the reason why I respect it, is cause even though things are effed up and there's a hell alot of people suffing I still choose to live here, so I have pride. And always will intill I leave. Just how you have pride for your city or neighborhood.

Now I'm not tryin to waste my time and argue cause I NOW I understand why it's done, and it doesn't really bother me that much(especially when it was just a bandanna in the first place), so I respect the idea and thought behind it. So stop responding if your just going to scream about how america is fucked up, cause I already know, I'm not blind and live in a bubble.

pz,
netbomber

"I battle it all/Like I don't have it all"-Del