Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectWEWEWEWEWE
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20882&mesg_id=20892
20892, WEWEWEWEWE
Posted by analog2digital, Mon Oct-09-00 12:00 PM
America is the most prosperous nation in the history of nations. I'll give you that much. This place is very comfortable. But why do me and mine still feel so damn invisible?

Stop saying "we" and calling people you don't know white boy country rednecks or whatever you said.

I never said that you were a white boy. I've just heard A LOT of misinformed/ignorant rednecks say that. For that matter I've heard A LOT of Duke educated, well informed, aristocrats spew that nonsense as well. For that matter, I've heard a lot of smart black folk come with your prescription as well. Perhaps I should have been more specific?

You think that posting on here is changing america, think again.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Now I know we got a little clout with the Washington Post (go Ang) but come now, changing Amerikkka? That's for people like OutKast. At best, I'm just trying to make you mad İMase.

Stop picking on the new guys too, you're not as smart as you think you are.

Looky here, youngun. No one is "picking" on your green arse. Does someone have an intellect complex? Anyways, what else is new? I'm not as free as I think I am either.

"And when we on the stage we scream, 'Don't everybody like the smell of gasoline?..." OutKast

Mah top MCs (in no particular order). "We dare you to disagree"

Ras Eminem Common Mos Talib Jay-Z
L Boogie Andre