Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Musiq Should be Arrested
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20868&mesg_id=20880
20880, RE: Musiq Should be Arrested
Posted by guest, Tue Oct-24-00 12:51 PM
>Shut the fuck up stupid!

I may be stupid, but I refuse to shut the fuck up about the absolutely AMAZING Bilal.

>What are you talking about. If anything that fake ass singing Bilal should have his screeching/singing ass arressted. Bilal's >voice sound like fingernails scratching across a chalkboard.

For this comment, I feel bad for you more than I feel like slamming your ass.

>It's obivous that all of these guys are inspired by D'Angelo, some more than others. Personally, I think that Bilal is more of >an imposter than Musiq. Fuck it, if you really want to get real, they all suck. What about that!

Oh, you're definitely right! Shit, who wants to listen to some intelligent, truly artistic music like D'Angelo and Bilal's, when there's such great overly manufactured, thugged out R&B shit like TQ and Next!

Why the fuck would you come to a site set up for these kinds of artists, already knowing that the site is made up of 99.8% percent hardcore fans, and then slam the artists and the fans?! Oh, nevermind, I can already spell it out: A-T-T-E-N-T-I-O-N. Mommy and Daddy not paying you enough attention at home? Ahh, that's too bad.
-B
P.S. Your mom. Yeah, I know, I have no class at all. It would be far more respectful if I just told you to shut the fuck up, stupid, right? That's what I thought.

sigs:
------------------------------
"It's deep soul, deep church, spiritual roots and deep jazz... I just go as far as I can inside and I bring it out. The thing the church showed me was conviction. DMX rhymes with conviction. Soul is honesty." Bilal, on his music.

"Bilal WILL be an Okayartist!!" -me

Bilal has been on:
*Common's LWFC
*The Love & Basketball Soundtrack
*Guru's Jazzmatazz III: Street Soul
Coming in February: The Album!!!!
If you haven't yet, check him out!!!

"to aim
is to take oneself too seriously
by focusing without instead of within

re arrange and re member

aim...i am