Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: BREAL ARTICLE ABOUT BEEF...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20555&mesg_id=20705
20705, RE: BREAL ARTICLE ABOUT BEEF...
Posted by DjarchieOne, Mon Dec-04-00 07:04 AM
The reason why I said do your research was because your post said that Em wasn't even down with Cypress. That's all and that's it. Shit, I know about all of the connections that Everlast and Eminem has in the industry and who brought who out and who really likes who and who really hates who, but none of that shit matters. The beef is between Eminem & D-12 and Everlast & Dilated. And just like what happened when Em had beef with Cage and High & Mighty stayed neutral because they shared management, Cypress will most likely end up doing the same thing and letting the beef settle itself (And yes I did read what B-real said on his web-site). It's just extremely annoying when people are talking about what happens when he jumps in or what happens when they jump in. Fuck other people jumping in, there's already enough people involved in it already. Let them handle this shit themselves and hopefully this beef won't escalate into something that everybody looks back upon as another tragedy in hip-hop.