Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Tring to keep his rep...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20555&mesg_id=20576
20576, RE: Tring to keep his rep...
Posted by Abbstrack, Sat Dec-02-00 06:26 PM
Kid Rock and Fred Durst are not rappers....I dont even know what the hell they are, but its not rappers...Fred Durst is another pop icon...Kid rock....hmmmmm...aight, maybe a rapper...but hes on some nother other isht....as far as em and his bad boy rep...who made him a bad boy, cuz he pulled out an empty gun and beat up another white dude....oh boy, lets watch out, tuff guy...em's a geek, i think he represents the cats that used to get beat up in high school, then they ordered that kit in the back of the comic books, you know the one about the dude who gets sand kicked in his face, then he starts lifting weights and beats up the dude at the beach...thats eminem, he's a geek, a lyrically gifted geek, but alas, a geek nonetheless...unfortunately, somebody is going to pull his card one of these days...he talks so much shit that someone is bound to test him...i dont wanna see another rapper die...everlast already told him to put up the hands....i think em should chill out, we all know that things can get way to hectic really fast...its not 85' we cant have thee battles anymore without them escalating into some war...

"Can't we all just get along..?" -Rodney King