Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecti think
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20521&mesg_id=20527
20527, i think
Posted by squeeg, Mon Dec-04-00 04:52 AM
She was in the video for De La Soul's "Saturdays."

» e-mail : drsqueegee@yahoo.com
» aim : dr squeeg
» homepage : http://www.geocities.com/drsqueegee
----------------------------------------------

"Oh, see? That's why I don't have cable in my house. Because of that naked station. If I had that in my house, I would never turn it off. I wouldn't sleep, I wouldn't eat. Eventually, firemen would have to break through the door, they'd find me sitting there in my pajamas with drool coming down my face."

"Look, you wanna have sex right now? Do want to have sex with me right now? Let's go! C'mon, let's go baby! C'mon!"

"You can do better than me. You could throw a dart out the window and hit someone better than me. I'm no good!"

"I wish there were pig men. You get a few of these pig men walking around I'm looking a whole lot better. Then if somebody wants to fix me up at least they could say, 'Hey he's no pig-man!'"

"You know the odds of me being anyone's type? I have never been anyone's type..."

"Do you know how much mental energy I expend just trying to picture women naked?"

"I feel like my old self again...totally inadequate, completely insecure, paranoid, neurotic...it's a pleasure."

"Yeah, I'm a great quitter. It's one of the few things I do well. I come form a long line of quitters. My father was a quitter, my grandfather was a quitter...I was raised to give up."

"It all became very clear to me sitting out there today, that every decision I've ever made, in my entire life, has been wrong. My life is the complete opposite of everything I want it to be. Every instinct I have, in every aspect of life, be it something to wear, something to eat...it's all been wrong."