Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectCan not believe you are saying this...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20480&mesg_id=20514
20514, Can not believe you are saying this...
Posted by guest, Sat Dec-09-00 08:48 AM
What is funny to me is that you pre judge people to such an extent that you don't have respect for what they are about after you find an "error" about them. For one, i believe you needed to think about what you posted before you posted. You could have caused madd controversy. Also, I don't know if you've ever smoked herb, but it is not just what you see on TV. It can (if you have an elevated mind) cause you to see things in this world far beyond your normal sight. I think it is a thing nature produced and why is it wrong to use it. I do understand that it is illegal, but whatever, many thing are illegal but people do it all anyway. That being besides the point, my bad, i was on a tangent. I was never a big smoker before, but over the past year, i have learned to appreciate many things about life. I see the beauty in many more things. Music is my soul food and when I am (for lack of a better word) "lifted" my creativity blossoms into the flower i know it can be. Now my thoughts here are not to just say that it is the reason i am so creative, but it is either a catalyst or a placebo. Anyway, Black Thought is one of my favorite emcees, smoking or not, his talent is almost incomparable, and Brther Question is in my opinion one of the illest producers around...So word to your soul man, be your own man and love yourself enough to make your own decisions about things you do. One love!

p.s., i'm sre i left out a lot of things i wanted to say...actually, i have a philosophy final in 1.5 hours, any more studying will just fall out my right ear..haha...peace out ya'll