Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectweed is for the children
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20480&mesg_id=20494
20494, weed is for the children
Posted by fire, Fri Dec-08-00 06:19 AM
}>

naw, i'm just playing.

but remember this: artists & athletes are NOT role models

Last night I spent another lonely Christmas Darling, darling, U should've been there Cuz all the ones I dream about U are the one that makes my love shout U see, U are the only one I care 4 Remember the time we swam naked in your father's pool Boy, he was upset that night But boy, was that ever cool Remember that night we played pokeno 4 money And U robbed me blind Remember how U used 2 scream so loud cuz U... U hated that number 9 Hey, I saw your sister skatin’ on the lake this afternoon Good heaven, how she's grown She swoons the boy skaters cuz she's so tall But of all your father's children All your father's children, baby U know U are the finest of them all U are brighter than the northern star and I... Last night I spent another lonely Christmas Darling, darling, U, U should've been there Cuz U see, of all the ones I dream about U are the one that makes my love shout U see, U are the only one I care 4, listen Do U still like banana daiquiris? Boy, we used 2 get so tight Ooh, U used 2 get so horny U made me leave the lights on I’d pay money just 2 see your laughin’ dancin’ silhouette upon the pier Sometimes I think I hear U smiling Sometimes I think U’re here I find myself holdin’ every pillow in the bed U and I used 2 share Last night I spent another lonely Christmas Darling, U should be, U should be there Cuz U see, last night I spent another lonely Christmas Darling, darling, U, U should've been there Cuz U see, of all the ones I dream about U are the one that makes my love shout U see, U are the only one I care 4, yeah My mama used 2 say always trust your lover
But now I guess that only applies 2 her Cuz baby, U promised me Baby, U promised me U'd never leave Then U died on the 25th day of December Oh baby, last night, oh, I spent another lonely, lonely Christmas Darling, baby, U, U should've been there Cuz all the ones I dream about U are the one that makes my love shout U see, U are the only one I care 4, yeah Your father said it was pneumonia Your mother said it was stress But the doctor said U were dead and I... I say it’s senseless Every Christmas night 4 7 years now I drink banana daiquiris till I'm blind As long as I can hear U smiling, baby U won't hear my tears Another lonely Christmas is mine, yeah, mine, yeah Another lonely Christmas is mine Last night, yeah, I spent another lonely, lonely Christmas Darling, darling, U should've been there, yeah Cuz all the ones I dream about U are the one that make my love shout U see, U are the only one I care 4 Another lonely...