Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectTo ?uestlove and Black Thought, And how you dissapoint this 15 year old hip hop head.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20480&mesg_id=20480
20480, To ?uestlove and Black Thought, And how you dissapoint this 15 year old hip hop head.
Posted by guest, Thu Dec-07-00 03:27 PM
I just checked out DA JAWN section at the roots website. And i watched a video where Black Thought and ?uestlove are smoking a spliff(hopefully someone will prove me wrong and say it is a cigarette). What the f**k is that man? You guys are supposed to be my role models. I look up to you guys. I would have never thought that you guys smoke the ish. I know Talib does but he doesn't post videos of him blidded out his mind fumbling around the studio.
I just want you all to know. I serious don't want to see any of the okayplayer artists in the news paper with the headlines ". . . CAUGHT WITH ILLEGAL CONTRABAN."
So just i want to remind you guys that i look up to you artist, and i want you guys to think before you put video like that out.

Excuse all my grammatical errors i am to lazy to check this over.

meekone
Ontario, Canada
ps> can you guys just push back the tour date for me in toronto I broke my leg, so i am gonna miss it.