Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectwell judging from his past record sales......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20364&mesg_id=20366
20366, well judging from his past record sales......
Posted by qoolquest, Fri Dec-22-00 10:58 AM
one more "can i borrow/ressur/it'll all" like record sales, and money wouldn't have had a career.

and to the contrary, com is jigga's favorite lyricist in hip hop today. and everywhere i roll with dude he gets love times pi.

nobody seems to be that mad at my production because this is my busiest year yet.

this is com's highest selling album yet. and album that was risky as fuck. ain't no "bling bling" on this album. ain't no "DANJA!!!!GET ON THA FLOOR!!!THE NIGGA RAT CHIA!!!" on this record..........

and judging from his earlier videos, i wasn't all that impressed.

so at the rate where money is still himself ("i used to love her's" music was soft jazz, not rza's fodder; and lines like "and i am about to ex-plo-o-o-ode!" where hardly things of freddie foxx dreams") i fail to see where you see com's career fuck up.

what is credible? what is street cred? hot boys get much love in the streets...

..yet i feel as though you would bitch the same argument.

dmx gets love in the streets. so does r kelly....(phone call interruption it's common...i read this post to him...he's laughing his ass off "tell them niggas on the internet to stop hating and let a brother progess!!!...")

well.....what more can i say. guess it's time to put all of our hopes and dreams into the street cred negro of 2000 (talib? punch and words? rawkus dejour?)...........

december is........