Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectBiggest OkayArtists' Album Disappointment For You
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=20270&mesg_id=20270
20270, Biggest OkayArtists' Album Disappointment For You
Posted by lagism, Sat Jan-13-01 08:40 AM
simple question: which one of the okayartists disappointed you most with their album?

talk about latest releases of the okayartists, not the old ish they put out.

peace.lagism.OUT

MITCH HEDBERG JOKES START HERE
------------------------------
"I'm not addicted to gambling, I'm addicted to sitting in semi circles"

"On a traffic light, red means stop and yellow means slow down and green means go ahead. However, when eating a banana, it's the opposite. Green means slow down. Yellow means go ahead. And red means 'Where the fuck did you get that banana at?'"

"A person teaches their dog to sit and it's considered a trick. However, I've been sitting all my life and no dog has looked at me and thought that I was tricky."

"I wrote a letter to my dad and I wanted to write that I really missed him. But instead of writing really, I wrote rarely and I didn't wanna scratch it out. So, I wrote: 'I rarely drive steamboats, dad. There's a lotta shit you don't know about me. Quit acting like I operate steamboats.' I knew the letter took a harsh turn from there. But I finished it up nicely by writing: 'P.S. Here is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R.'"

"I wanna be a race car passenger when I grow up. Just the guys that bugs the driver. 'Hey man, can I turn on the radio? Why we always driving around in circles? Can I put my feet out the window? You must really like Tide.'"