Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdamn
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=1983&mesg_id=1992
1992, damn
Posted by LiquidSwords3000, Sat Sep-18-04 06:06 PM
lucky you.

~~~Tron~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As someone who beat the odds, and as a musician who gave up the truth. My music ain't no contrived bullshit. It ain't no sci-fi shit. It's the real fuckin' deal." -Rick James R.I.P.

In *iPod* Rotation:

The Roots - The Tipping Point
Biggie Smalls - Ready To Die
Marvin Gaye - I Want You
Kanye West - College Dropout
Curtis Mayfield - Superfly
Beastie Boys - To The 5 Boroughs
Wu Tang - Enter The 36 Chambers
Ghostface - Ironman

"Trees for breakfast, dime sexes and Benz stretches." -Nas

"So for you lame cats tryin to get a hit out, try rockin back and forth.....it might be easier to get ya shit out." -Skillz

"Excuse me, flows just grow through me. Like trees to branches, cliffs to avalanches, it's the praying mantis. Deep like the mind of Farrakhan, a motherfuckin rap phenomenon." -Biggie

"You should retire, get that complimentary watch and be out!" -Talib Kweli

"Fat titties turn to teardrops as fat ass turns to flab. Sores that was open wounds eventually turn to scab. Trees bright and green turn yellow brown, Autumn caught 'em. See all them leaves must fall down, growin' old." -Andre 3000

"I hate Kobe Bryant. so, to number 8. You fake cosigning to shaq, never been MVP, finals MVP, ticky tack foul drawing, overrated D having, brandy prom taking, jumpshot shooting, not better than MJ, quasi-best player in the league, MJ wannabe, arrogant, wack rapping, no pre-nup having, white girl sodomizing, stupid post-bust arm tatooing, $4 million dollar "im sorry" not including 5 digit shopping sprees, bout to get acquited, vanessa making you cut yo stupid ass fro, most boo'd and hated hometown all star MVP, ice buying, sprite endorsement losing, Italian speaking, Fake ass Philly nigga, hurache wearing, soon to be LeBron's bitch, game 5 win guarenteeing lying fuck, headed to Memphis ass-nigga! Fuck you!" -OKP Money Man (I threw some gems in there though)