Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: a sample:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=19617&mesg_id=19682
19682, RE: a sample:
Posted by guest, Thu Feb-15-01 07:33 AM
far as I can see, NO
>ONE in the game is
>fucking w/ Twista...continue the hate.

So Twista's the best out there? You're Nuckin Futs. Crack kills.

"I wanna give a shout out...to funkmaster flex and all the dj's across the world. I want to give a shout out to my n***a luke, I wanna give a shout out to my n***a suge knight,...to my n***a dr. dre, snoop dogg. I wanna give a shout out to..umm...ummm...ummm what's them n***as? Outkast!? I wanna give a shout out to ummmm them crazy n***as... that...in parts of the world that I never been to. I wanna give a shout out...to the eskimos! I wanna give a shout out to the submarines...I wanna give a shout out to th...uh the army navy airforce marines! Knowuhmsayin? Y'all playin my music...in the submarines, in the boats! Knowuhmsayin?!? Play that sh*t! Youknowuhmsayin?!? Called travelin' music bustin yo ass style! Yo Big Baby Jesus youknowhumsayin?!? One looove! I give a shout out to all the women! I give a shout out to alll the babies, all the munchkins all across the world playin hopscotch!! I give a shout out to all the schoolteachers! I give a shout out to uhhhhm....ummmm...myself!" - ODB "I Can't Wait"