Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecton the case like inspector gadget
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=19617&mesg_id=19622
19622, on the case like inspector gadget
Posted by atruhead, Sun Feb-11-01 10:26 PM
And they
>didn't call out names, but
>it was obvious who they
>were talking about.

oh really?

1st verse

"Aint no sense for common to flex/but now he know aint no comin back to tx"

2nd verse

"Aint no thang, aint no games bein played/common sense sound like a bitch that likes to sip lemonade"

"I got niggas on all sides that come from the south/so common fuck what you talkin about, cause nigga aint no games" (notice a trend here?)

4th cat comes in

"aint no love, no smiles, we aint no fuckin lames/I seen this kufi wearin bitch that put salt in his game/you used to love her/till cube fucked her and she moved down south/now we constantly got our dick in her mouth

the cat from ugk didnt rhyme about com, it was these other cats called middle fingaz

its one of the worst songs Ive heard in my soon to be 3 years down south, and trust me Ive heard some horrible stuff. Like that "we got our dick in her mouth" line, did they not hear the great ending that the song was about hip-hop? Or do they just wanna brag THAT much

song is trash

com need not even bother making a comeback record

this is like if immature woulda made a comeback record to "mcs be insecure/like them lil' ho niggas immature wearin bobs"