Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYa'll Cats...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=19523&mesg_id=19607
19607, Ya'll Cats...
Posted by guest, Tue Jan-30-01 09:51 AM
Ya'll cats kill me. Com can make whatever kind of album he wants and he may lose some fans that's all. And I'm sure he'll gain some. But it seems like they're are enough people on just this site alone (and their are other hip hop websites beyond okayplayer land) that are BEGGING for No ID and harder beats! (and if Quest is saying that No Id is on some R&B ish now, than get Pete or HiTek-please 1999 is tighter than ANY song on LWFC) So I'm sure we may be the minority here but we might just be the majority out there! I already know what you cats are gonna say..."but Com's album went Gold and it sold more records than any of his other jawns"! And my reply is so what? One minute cats say record sales don't matter, than just turn around and say Com's gold! The moral, there are ALL kind of artist in this biz. Me, if I see a bulk of my fans are wanting harder tracks, I'll give 'em a few. It's not like we're asking Com to get with the Hot Boys, we just want "Hungry" "1, 2 Many" and "Making A Name for Ourselves" type tracks, and if Com denies us that so be it, he'll just lose some fans. And don't give me that "niggaz are afraid of change" crap either. I'm not afraid of change, I listen to ALL music, but in my opinion harder beats compliment Com's flow better than the joints he's been spilling over now. So chill witht he "damn let the nigga live posts"! Com can and I'm sure he'll do (and wear-is this what Erykah does to niggaz? First Dre now Com) whatever he wants!