Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYeah...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=19523&mesg_id=19574
19574, Yeah...
Posted by incogx, Fri Jan-26-01 04:00 PM
LWFC is my fave too.. even though i love all of them... even the first one where his voice squeaked... ah the days of puberty... but yeah LWFC blew me away.. it's one of the best put together albums i've ever heard and as long as you have an open mind musically you cant help but see that its bangin'. A lot of "Dope" shit is stagnant these days.. so why is Comm getting crucified for dropping an album that was so sorely needed?

Just my 2 cents

peace,
Cog

If anywon wan reach de badmon --> e me
at (smoovecog@aol.com)

New Black Thoght Jawn (Off the Bangers!)

http://www.tha-real.com/audio_ram/workroots.ram

Quotes------

“these cats drink champagne to toast death and pain/ like slaves on a ship talkin 'bout who got the flyest chain” ...Talib kweli

“C Delores run... run run run Delores/ C
Delores look pitiful... pitiful pitiful pitiful Delores/ C Delores testify... Tupac did it Tupac did it Tupac did it/ C Republicans give her the Clarence Thomas Award... take it take it take it/ C Delores see Tupac's death... wash your hands wash your hands wash your hands/ C Delores smile... never again never again never again/ C Delores Tucker... f*ck her f*ck her f*ck her ...Nikki Giovanni

“for u to grow he had to go so what u stoppin' him for/ not even i can ignore being alone... it's hard/ find heaven in yourself and God” ...Common

“God works in mysterious ways so when he start/ the job of speakin thru us we be so sincere with this here/ no drugs or alcohol so i can get the signal clear/ as day.. put my glock away/ i got a stronger weapon that never runs out of ammunition so i'm ready for war.. okay” ...Andre (Kast)

“you said he reached sir/ but he didn't have no piece sir/ and now he rest in peace sir/ in the belly of the beast sir” ...Wyclef Jean

“no not nigga, thUNDERbiTCh, (yes i can say that, b/c thats wtf i am, and wtf ull be callin me after petty ppl read this response~)”
...the honerable Rudie
Virgo making a polite correction & layin the smack down

“african princess, tell me your intrests/ wait let me guess, boo u probably like poetry/ well here’s a lil’ something that i jotted down in case i spotted you around/ so let me take this opportunity/ would u share a moment with me over herbal tea?” ...M1

“I don’t playa hate/ i just stay awake”
...Stic man

“Humble as a mumble in the jungle of shouts and screams, thats the way the cracker crumbles so i've got to reroute my dreams” ...Outkast

“don't everybody like the smell of gasoline? well burn mothafucka burn american dreams!” ...Andre 3000