Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectwell...both of y'all be prepared for a dissapointment.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=19523&mesg_id=19532
19532, well...both of y'all be prepared for a dissapointment.
Posted by qoolquest, Fri Jan-26-01 09:01 AM
-sample free album.
i mean if y'all wanna pay for it. by all means will and spirit, hit me with a check for $300,000 and you can have all the george benson loops, and spirit loops, passport samples.

-if LWFC was an "afican" record. then ROTW..JRTB is a water album. closer to that of air, stereolab, and "kid a",

full of experiments, time changes, weirdo shit, and freedom.

if you want "i used to love h.e.r." then listen to that album com made 7 year old release called ressurection.

no i.d. is not (according to com, who i told "reach out") is not doing hip hop releated shit. his shit is more on the rnb side of things. so even if no id did contribute, he would submitt stuff that sounded like "funky for you".

what y'all think i'm lying? like "why don't they make a "one day" again!

again, slide me an extra $300 g's and that should cover the cost. i will make sure this is the first common album in which he dosn't get sued for not affording sample csots.

brace yourself. cause if you hoping for him to take a step back. you will be very mad you wasted $14.99

2001 is scarlet player year. here is my ish list.........

emmc (and all of his surnames)- those dickhead ass "steve" posts.
kaleel- insecure ass motherfucker, scurred of losing his wife to black thought.