Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectno doubt
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=19476&mesg_id=19519
19519, no doubt
Posted by bshelly, Mon Feb-26-01 06:05 AM

One must have priorities in life, and the Replacements are much more important than any jihad I have against Napster. I assume you little shits are gonna break d law, so I run a double campaign:

1) I fight for the oppressed with high-minded crusades against stealing art, and
2) I pragmatically encourage your lawbreaking towards the direction of good, not evil. If it makes you feel better, the Replacements have sold rights to their back catalogue, meaning the share they get off sales is dramatically reduced, and they don't sell many records nowadays anyway.

-----
bshelly: a boorish cur of a man, significant only in that his pettiness and vindictiveness are examples of how not to live

"bshelly = black shelly. he pretends to be white so he can get over at his institution of higher learning. once he graduates, TADA!! the white face comes off. " --fire

You like rock and roll, yet you have never heard of the Replacements, the greatest rock band of the eighties. If Paul McCartney got violated by Sid Vicious, the Replacements would be the offspring. Please buy a copy of their most exceptional work, "Let It Be," or download the song "Unsatisfied" from Napster. You can thank me later.