Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectdont hate on theroots.com
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=19194&mesg_id=19223
19223, dont hate on theroots.com
Posted by Sunn_Toucha, Sun Feb-18-01 06:39 AM
how many REMEMBER when that was the only roots site up? How many remember gettin your first live recordings off that site? that aint bootleggin Handle? Fleece made a whopping two dollars off each of those tapes kid. Im not gonna start up this whole debate again, I already sent a letter to questlove back in the day clarifying that he was doin it out of his own pocket, his own heart, and his own time. Its been long over with I just wish people would stop hatin on him and give him the love he deserves. He was good enough to get a shout out from quest diggey in the last album notes, why not give him credit due. Im not pickin on your solely Handle, cuz a lot of players feel the same way. Hope people can begin to understand.

the internet biz just ain't safe for noone anymore!!!
Peace y'all

Sunn Toucha
okaysmokeoutdirector!
"I said Im Black Thought,from out the 2-1-5th, maybe you heard about the dy-nasty I DO run with?" B.T.

"All I have in this world is my balls and my word"-Tony Montana,political prisoner from KOO-BAH

" Claimin u got pull when the only pull you got is the wool over your eyes, gettin knowledge in jail like a blessin in disguise...." -Talib Kweli

www.okayplayer.com
givin u the true sites since 1999