Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Who remembers the beginning?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=19194&mesg_id=19199
19199, RE: Who remembers the beginning?
Posted by Iltigo, Thu Feb-15-01 01:49 PM
yo i remeber when stress would sign the update angiee...hell i remeber goign to the roots organic hip-hop page (the geocities one, not theroots.com) to chekc up on ?uest updates...i remeber when the stalker of the month was really every month...i remeber when there were actual questions to ask on the board and not just "i love the rots, anybody else"....i remember the danja mowf/redman beef....i remeber when stylus (rhome) was posting on the regular...i remember when the roots were the only artists...i remember when i actually got work done....all this. man i miss the good ol days

***God, grant me the serninity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change the htings I can. And Wisdom to know the difference.***

***As a general rule of thumb, people are STUPID!! It is your responsibility as an intelligent person to take advantage of this at every possible opprotunity!!!***