Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectearly
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=19094&mesg_id=19098
19098, early
Posted by nebt_het, Tue Feb-27-01 05:39 AM
i was clappin on that one.
Toomany times as women we gotta supress our wants/needs/desires and enjoyment of sex.
I think women might even enjoy it and are most likely better at it than men. We dont need no erection and have endurance and stamina but because we are taught not to be sexually out right we surpress it and it seeps out on occasion and then we get labels freaks, sluts and so on!
Tracey is such a strong woman I think she is awesome!

Nuwb or "blackness" is supreme balance before the chaos was introduced. It was a state of sound, right reasoning. That darkness was triple darkness, which is what you would call the absence of consciousness, or the state of being awoke. In actuality, the dream state is more real and peaceful than the chaos you meet once you are awake. A form of spiritual darkness responsible for the spark that turned on the light that is the life and intellect of all who breathe and think.
When the light is turned on again, the chaos begins. The differentiation begins. The separation begins. The rights and the wrongs, the goodness and the badness; the supreme balance is broken and the ego begins to verse the "I."