Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectSHUT THE HELL UP EVERYONE...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=18835&mesg_id=18865
18865, SHUT THE HELL UP EVERYONE...
Posted by guest, Mon Mar-19-01 12:13 PM
what are yall talking about....the first couple of people started to talk some sense but now yall are just babbling about bullshit like, oh i wish Em could battle the Lox, BlackThought, Common, Jay Z, blah blah blah....first off, Eminem battling these people, well HE WOULD WIN AGAINST SOME OF THEM(regardless of his SHIT music, he can battle like a motherfucker)i dont like his second or third lps but his first one was dope as hell...Eminem over Jay Dee type beats...wow...really amazing...anyways....that other discussion about WHITE EMCEES?..who cares what color you are..if your dope then your dope....FYI Evidence is spanish...i dont consider spanish emcees white..cause if u did then that whole argument about black and latinos creating hiphop...well then it would be black and white..so, Evidence aint a battle emcee but held his own and ripped eminem..all eminem did was copying someones elses battle trak, make up facts, and had a hook....BATTLE TRAKS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE HOOKS(lol, its a unwritten law..lol) thats why i dont consider COMMON'S "BITCH IN YOU" the greatest, but its up there....and whats this EMINEM losing UNDERGROUND respect?..man he lost that when he signed with DRE...well to me..he lost all respect...after those albums he clearly changed his whole style for money..peace1