Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectTHERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO HANDLE THIS AMICABLY MEN...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=18420&mesg_id=18719
18719, THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO HANDLE THIS AMICABLY MEN...
Posted by DJGENESIS, Fri Mar-09-01 10:30 AM
DJ's sell the records that MC's produce, I wouldn't write him off the same way that he is doing you...there is a much better way to handle this...it is pretty sad to see MC's fighting with DJ's...Whether or not 3rd Rail might be petty or not (mind you I don't know this guy) There has to be a way to handle this in a more adult manner. Facts from Fiction noone is in your shoes Talib so noone can judge...but at the same time this is probably a miscommunication, and shouldn't be handled in this manner...Publicly or otherwise Dissing anyone isn't going to solve the problem...getting on this board and retaliating won't solve the problem, you might want to say your side, and things but he puts a post up on his site, u put a post up on yours, he disses you on his show, u diss him on yours (it's a vicious cycle)...you have beef with 3rd rail and how he handles things then maybe you guys should sit down egos to the side and talk as men...(oh damn i forgot men don't talk, they just grunt, and nod) well...maybe u guys should get in touch with your feminine side...sit down with each other...hear each others side...vent that shit out, find out where the miscommunication is, solve it...and move on with your lives...but putting a post on this site, and dissing him how he disses you is kinda childish and is only going to add fuel to the fire, and if this guys ego is as big as it appears I would hate to see how this could end up...You know better than me (look at the source awards)...I know you want to tell your side, but tell it to 3rd rail...calling him a bitch isn't going to solve anything...This problem should be handled as such
here's the problem + here's the miscommunication = now lets find a solution and shake on it...I hope that I don't get flamed for this but I am just speaking the truth as I see it...
much love and respect
POSITIVITY MEN...