Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subject Ignorace perpetuated all over this board!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=18420&mesg_id=18710
18710, Ignorace perpetuated all over this board!
Posted by loi, Fri Mar-09-01 07:14 AM
How can anyone that maintains objectivity, not see that at this point THEY ARE BOTH DEAD WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talib's album is the bomb-NO DOUBT!, 3rd rail has a following of his own-NO DOUBT. Does that excuse either one of them from their own fist pumping ego's? There's so much testosterone in this issue, I think they both need to just jack off and let it go!
Most importantly(to me)right now, is that Tone(Hi-tek)be left out of ALL OF THIS DRAMA!!!!!!!!! 3rdrail publicly stated that he has NO BEEF WITH HI-TEK!!!!!!!!!. Personally, I think that Talib made an huge error in suggesting what Hi-tek had a right to do. Some fool could have taken his statement about Hi-tek "having a right to smack" 3rdrail and launched an attack on Tone! -Who I might add, is not thinking about this, because he's in the studio, doing what he does BEST!!!!!!! Speaking of which, I must return to my own personal endeavors, but TOne is a friend of mine and a very different person that Talib, which is why I hope his ego, won't let him get involved.
Last but not least, If individuals are concerned about their seeds, then they should continue rocking in the name of rightousness! That type of rocking doesn't allow ten minutes to hurl inflamatory remarks!. Especially when they could lead to violence!
too much violence in hip hop!