Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: PEOPLE CAN WRITE BUT YOU CAN'T READ
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=18420&mesg_id=18697
18697, RE: PEOPLE CAN WRITE BUT YOU CAN'T READ
Posted by ChanEpic, Fri Mar-09-01 05:05 AM
YO for real 3rd rail..Why does he have to squash anything? Other than to stop you and your idolotors from some fake ass boycott that will only take hold within your city(and apparently some remote parts of Canada).
Why can't you(both of you) decide to just not like each other? I'm not understanding this ish. Not that I should have to but you cats are airing your dirty laundry for all to see. I've read all of the posts even the ones that are on your website 3rd rail, and still you and your peeps come off sounding like asses. Plenty of people don't like me, but I don't go trying to make them squash their beef with me. I'm just like fuck that cat. And who appointed you to be the "Voice of all college radio DJ's"? Standin up for what you believe in? What's a boycott of Talib gonna do for college radio DJ's? Do you think it's going to change the way all DJ's are perceived by artists and record labels? Just don't play his shit on your show. Don't have him in YOUR store. But stop this juvenile bickering back and forth.
Not that I'm saying Talib is much better, but it was you who took it to this level. If it weren't for you I don't think anyone outside of Chicago would know anything about this, other than the ones directly involved of course. But it was you posting shit here and on your site, not Talib until recently. Do you not see how dangerous this sort of shit this is? Not just for you and Talib but for hiphop in general. Word of advice. If you keep calling someone and they don't return your repeated calls, that usually means they don't want to talk to you. Get over it. The world doesn't end if someone disses you, and the world doesn't revolve around you or Chicago.
Just a tidbit for you
ChanEpic
Tha Stik Up Kidz are comin!!!!!