Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Attention all MC's, DJ's...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=18420&mesg_id=18645
18645, RE: Attention all MC's, DJ's...
Posted by guest, Thu Mar-08-01 02:11 PM
First off i would like to say what up to all my hip hop cats out there.

Its very unfortunate that shit like this has to go down in hip hop which can get blown way out of proportion. I'm from Chicago however i'm in the military and have been gone from the chi for over 10 years therefore i'm not too familiar with 3rd rail. Talib Kweli and Hi-Tek have blessed us with one fat album that will go down as a true masterpiece for years to come. This thing going on with 3rd rail shouldn't make the real hip hop heads turn their back on Reflection Eternal so i wouldn't sweat that shit......i hear good things about 3rd rail also so i'm not taking anything away from that cat especially since i don't have the background to make a proper judgment on him. I just hear that he is well respected out in the chi also. I hope you cats can work through this static.

Try to get some shows down here in San Antonio and rock these down south cats! Much love to all my TX okayplayers.....One love

H