Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectTALIB KWELI IS HUMAN! How much can one person possibly do?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=18420&mesg_id=18604
18604, TALIB KWELI IS HUMAN! How much can one person possibly do?
Posted by guest, Thu Mar-08-01 10:29 AM
i don't know the beef. i don't care to know the beef. f-it! either way, i don't profit and no food it put on my table. but, i can & will say this...

when an artist comes to a city, there is only so much he or she can do with the allotted time they are allowed in each city. if one should ever stop by your show, it is a blessing. now, if you don't get hit off with free tickets, that's on your game. you don't think for a second that funkmaster flex, sway, mr choc, colby colb, red alert don't get hit with tickets? they do, and they get hit with TONS cuz of their credibility. if you don't get hit off lovely, that means you ain't major enough for them to recognize. now, having done said that, i'mma support kweli to the fullest, cuz his music is GOOD. fuck the bullshit. he can be a clansman for all i care, if he is reaching me by his words, i'mma not only listen but support on EVERY outlet i got. so, if you want free t-shirts, tickets, cds, vinyl, then step up your game and become major. besides, a real fan support outta his or her OWN pocket. don't freeload, cuz you spin and run your fake charts. i got rawkus plaques on LOVE! not cuz love is love!

www.OCKYPLAYER.COM

holla back shawshank, willus, chris wamai & subverbz!