Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Death to the house nigga!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=18420&mesg_id=18548
18548, RE: Death to the house nigga!
Posted by nebt_het, Thu Mar-08-01 05:40 AM
yeah but why thorw a tantrum and slander an artist cuz you aint get a ticket to one show? or he didnt make an appearance after you publicly said "fuck him"?
I'm tellin you i unnastand that i was at the instores with common in philly and it is hard and tiring and we was late to a few of them and through alla dat you hungry and tired and then you find out you gotta go to some bwoys store who said "fuck you" you think the effort level to get there is not going to be in question?
and as far as the fans go if they took it personal then they need to stop the idol worship mother fuggin artist eat sleep shit just like us and just cuz you like them and support them dont mean they have an obligation to you as an individual.
so if folks are hurt from waiting at the store need to unnastan why also.
As i said i spoke from my own experience with artist from this site and else where and i have never ran into an asshole artist they meet and greet there fans Talib meets and greet his fans and will smile laff and joke too but 3rd rail aint GOD over Talib and Hi teks career and if he dont play they shit so be it hell they dont play Talib on the radio in philly but mad people got the CD so it is a means of getting sales bsides on fuggin DJ in Chi.
And all these Chi town cats talkin bout 3rd rail like he they fuggin brother or cousin he wasnt takin none of them to the damn show with him.

"Ill cold cut that ass if you dont gimme my sammich!!!" RemyMartin

Nuwb or "blackness" is supreme balance before the chaos was introduced. It was a state of sound, right reasoning. That darkness was triple darkness, which is what you would call the absence of consciousness, or the state of being awoke. In actuality, the dream state is more real and peaceful than the chaos you meet once you are awake. A form of spiritual darkness responsible for the spark that turned on the light that is the life and intellect of all who breathe and think.
When the light is turned on again, the chaos begins. The differentiation begins. The separation begins. The rights and the wrongs, the goodness and the badness; the supreme balance is broken and the ego begins to verse the "I."