Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectDeath to the house nigga!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=18420&mesg_id=18546
18546, Death to the house nigga!
Posted by nebt_het, Thu Mar-08-01 04:19 AM
thats crazy dumb!
im not from chi and i have no idea who 3rd rail is and dont care i never met him but from your version of the story he is a bitch.
I have met and spoke to you at a show you are very genuine in your appraoch to your fan base. As far as dude not gettin tickets to a show i wonder was it a problem to by a fuckin ticket? could he not afford it?
Reflection Eternal have a great album and i dont think a 3rd rail character is gonna affect that. also that takin food from the babies mouths is grounds for beat down!
Talib don't fret "who god bless let no man curse!

"Ill cold cut that ass if you dont gimme my sammich!!!" RemyMartin

Nuwb or "blackness" is supreme balance before the chaos was introduced. It was a state of sound, right reasoning. That darkness was triple darkness, which is what you would call the absence of consciousness, or the state of being awoke. In actuality, the dream state is more real and peaceful than the chaos you meet once you are awake. A form of spiritual darkness responsible for the spark that turned on the light that is the life and intellect of all who breathe and think.
When the light is turned on again, the chaos begins. The differentiation begins. The separation begins. The rights and the wrongs, the goodness and the badness; the supreme balance is broken and the ego begins to verse the "I."