Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectquit your bitchin!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=1841&mesg_id=1946
1946, quit your bitchin!
Posted by LiquidSwords3000, Sat Oct-02-04 05:09 PM
waaaay more R&B on "Quality"

~~~Tron~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dignon: "Now, we should also get on a fitness regime- sit-ups, hitting the bags..."
Anthony: "You know, I was running 10 miles a day when I was out in the desert."
Dignon: Were you really? That's exactly what I'm talking about. That's good cardiovascular."

Dignon: "What? She said you were a failure? What has she ever accomplished with her life that's so great?"

Anthony: "One morning, over at Elizabeth's beach house, she asked me if I'd rather go water skiing or lay out. And I realized that not only did I not want that question, but I never wanted to answer another water-sports question, or see any of these people for the rest of my life."

Dignon: "How does an asshole like Bob get such a great kitchen?"

Anthony: "These towels are still warm. I guess that's from the dryer."

Dignon: "My name's Jerry, and this is my associate Cornelius."

Dignon: "Bob's gone! He stole his car."

Mexican: "You in the army eh?"
Dignon: "No, I just have short hair."

Anthony: "Dear Grace, I enjoyed your letter. I agree Camp Douglas isn't all it's cracked up to be. It never was."

Dignon: "It's called Hinckley Cold Storage. Here are a few of they key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers- can you see how incredible this is going to be? Hang-gliding! Come on!"

Future Man: "Keep up the mowing, Kemosabe."
Dignon: "It was landscaping, not just mowing."

Mr. Henry: "I hope this doesn't offend you Bob, but, your brother's a cocksucker."

Dignon: "Cons- well if you go in there tomorrow, then it's just another score by Abe Henry."
Mr. Henry: "That's true."

Dignon: "Who tripped the alarm man!
Anthony: "It's the fire alarm!"
Dignon: "Who tripped the fire alarm?"
Anthony: "It's because of all this fuckin smoke!"