Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectAfter careful consideration...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=18162&mesg_id=18296
18296, After careful consideration...
Posted by guest, Sun Mar-25-01 11:22 PM
I have decided. But first lets review some of the options:

Names that don't work-
Fags (maybe in the UK), Cigs-N-Liks (your kidding, right?), Jag War (eeeeeww), Jag Raw (I don't wanna!)

Names that do-
Coup Deville (Posted by SampolinMoAko)- lacked meaning but sound good.
Jag Champa (Posted by Taygravy)- This sounds good as well, and as far as the aphrodisiac goes... you seen her live??
Jag Wär/Jag Wire (Posted by Brandard/Sundasill)- Were both clever in the since that her name stays the same. I like these.
Dr. Jag (Posted by MikeCzech)- Though mike didn't elaborate on it, I thought about this... (Da Real) DR Jag. hmmm?
Wyttag (Posted by Mecca)- this acronym comes from her lyrics "what, you think this a game?..." (It captures her attitude). It also has duality in a since. Here we are searching for a tag for this sister, but... why tag (wyttag) *my intial thought*

and finnally... the name that fits... that captures this wild songstress... the name that I have predicted will be the "chosen one"...

Jag Daniels (1 st Posted by Mosaic)- need I say more?

Peace,
Mecca 2001 A.D.

"I'm thinkin', "I'm about to go out of my way for his in-store? Fuck That!" I turned the car around, said fuck 3rd Rail, took a nap and rocked my show..." ~~Talib Kweli 03/08/01

"no in fact, when growing up her parents instilled in her that love is black and only black. if u see white love anywhere, KILL IT!" ~~fire 2/19/01

"3:57 am... i am still in the eletric dungeon working on song number 32 (not complete, but demos before we start writing) for massa's "waterbaby" record." ~~qoolquest 3/08/01

"what i want to know is who called that muthafucka a piccolo player?
where im from theres only 2 real ways to handle shit like this paper rock scissors and
slap boxing oh yeah...positive k dissed my grandmothers potato salad last easter. but he got scissors to my paper and as a man i had to accept that. ~~mcScoobySnack 3/10/01