Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectA lot of...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17972&mesg_id=18060
18060, A lot of...
Posted by Wise_Is_The_Name, Mon Mar-19-01 08:40 PM
..this shit was gay. I've been in the 88.1 radio room...shit was tight "back then". Give us free.

"Ya'll Niggas Share One Milkshake with two straws"-Ikon from Jedi Mind Tricks

"I possess the power cosmic, like a herald of Galactus/When I propel my thoughts, I use effects of the magnus/ESP, Three Times Dope like EST/I snatched the matrix out the chest of Optimus, rappers ain't stoppin' us/I deal with life in a righteous order/ThunderGod, eldest brother to Omega Manslaughter/I split rocks, give city blocks aftershocks/I bloody whole crews with my ill mic mechanics/Asiatic Warriors, make the devil panic/I slam crab ass rappers to the pavement, much to their amazement/Wasting time recording demos in the basement/Don't make me smack you, train my rhymes to attack you/Welcome you with my fists like Mr. Rourke and Tattoo/Ample is my flow, I'm inventive/When I rock the microphone, I use incentive/On some ill Colin Fergueson/Cold Blooded devil murderin'/ThunderGod, Power God's (P.G. County) fuckin' mic champion"-One of my better verses. MP3's of all the old classics coming soon.