Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Ok, see
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17972&mesg_id=18022
18022, RE: Ok, see
Posted by guest, Thu Mar-15-01 07:17 AM
>I wanna know why i have
>to be the rabble rouser
>up in here dammit.
>Tryin ta stress me out.
> I said nothing against
>anyone in this here area.

>i'm not taking sides like a
>yippy ass chihuahua with questionable
>motives. And I ain't
>gonna either. either y'all
>want to duel it out
>or not...but don't make me
>the incendiary...ya dig.
>
>~Marla
>

Oh will you please give us all a fucking break. Did anyone else post this shit?

>"Fo D' Wreckad"
>(for the record)
>Rhome ain't (didn't) quit.

>that is all

>~Marla

Now, Mr. Rhome has already stated rather clearly that he didn't tell ANYBODY ANYTHING. So either he is not being totally truthful and told you he "ain't (didn't) quit" - or you're talking out your ass on some shit you know nothing about.

Which one is it?

My guess is its both. Maybe my memory is off but didn't Rhome put up a link to his personal email offering to explain the situation when he gave his heartfelt farewell to the fans? Something like that.

But even if he did tell you, I KNOW that we've never talked. When you claim to know something "Fo D'Wreckad", check both sides or your just spreading bullshit.

I'm going to be a bit more blunt than Rhome (I always am). This shit is bitter enough without y'all fucking with us. This thread is the most communication I've had with Rhome in nearly a year. As you all can see the words are still not nice. Marla, I couldn't give two shits about your opinion on this matter, whether you like me, or even whether you continue to read the strip. But when people like you, or Nickelz, say dumb shit - I blame Rhome. If you guys care at all about me and Rhome EVER working things out - y'all sincerely need to shut the fuck up. If nobody wants to do that, then fuck it - everybody lets put everything we think we know out here on the boards and try and work it out that way. Think it'll work?

Adub. Yes, I'm an asshole. But what you all don't know is that I was an asshole before the strip. Probably one of the few things me and Rhome will agree on right about now.
---------------------

"Right now I feel can take on the whole Empire myself!"

- Luke's gunner Dak (minutes before becoming a friendly fire casualty in the Battle of Hoth)

(never more true than now ...)