Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Hmmm ...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17972&mesg_id=18010
18010, RE: Hmmm ...
Posted by guest, Fri Mar-09-01 06:44 AM
>(for the record)
>Rhome ain't (didn't) quit.
>
>that is all
Interesting that you know what went down.

I KNOW!!! It's interesting how Aaron has never talked about this situation but yet so many people know so much 'false' info. When the only way 99% of the fans know The Boondocks crew is through the site however do not 'personally' know anyone or has even interacted with them outside of the site (not saying that in a bad way). Once again only two people know what went down and that is Rhome and Aaron. Out of maturity I did NOT take sides, b/c I didn't know what actually went down. Obviously there was only one side being told. No one, I say no one knows the relationship between Aaron and Rhome, except for Aaron and Rhome. Personal relationships should remain personal.

To this day I'M still trying to figure out what the hell happened, and I was there...

Exactly only Aaron and Rhome were there. No one should gain up on Aaron, if no one else was there. But then again there's always those kind of folks who don't stand on their own two and need other folks to back them up, rally behind them when they're in trouble. So they dog out the other person to make them look bad...*Aaron is a genuine good man*

And to everyone else (those kind enough to not spread bullshit rumors) - 'Love y'all.

Hug! Love you too.. You're a good guy Aaron...Working a tough job, who doesn't need added stress and drama... I'm proud of your success...

I'll holler:)

Sorry the site had to go. Maybe it will return when I find someone willing to run it - but the internet ain't what it used to be.

I know you love the fans, hopefully the site will return with a fresh new look..

Keep up the success Aaron