Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: dunno though
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17788&mesg_id=17815
17815, RE: dunno though
Posted by GB9, Fri Mar-23-01 07:40 PM
i as an mc have gone through similar thoughts about my own personality on the mic. I have a whooole lot of opinions and things/feelings to express but just about all of my stuff has been on some lyrical magician type diezel battlelike strong superior delivery shit with my persona leaking into it in subtle ways, and i was thinking about whether or not i wanted to try and open up my mind for my listeners to see and i very much do want to (its a goal) cuz i think for 1 its a challenge 2 it would give me more strength and 3 i believe thats what i want to be able to do with my music/rhymes i want to be able to express my personal self and feelings as freely and clearly as i do in my poetry...now as for thought, i believe like someone else said that this kinda keeps the mystery about him which is cool, personally thought is my fav mc and the one who has impressed me the most (he makes me want to improve when i think i have hit a peak) and i dont think he needs to chnage his subject matter unless he feels like it and he can still be the best mc if he didnt, and dont 4get that hes in a group too (someone else mentioned this) wait for masterpiece theatre and see what happens when its all him