Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: "Untitled"...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17706&mesg_id=17711
17711, RE: "Untitled"...
Posted by peace3, Mon Mar-26-01 07:55 AM
>One question: is this another jawn
>about a female like Silent
>Treatment, The Hypnotic,

I hope you ain't sayin there's sumfin wrong wit dem songs.
Man I love Hypnotic. Somethin close to da heart. I'm not from Philly or Baltimore, but I got some close folks in both places and it just cuts straight to the cardiac. Plus that sample underneath. I think Slim Kid Tre used that flute sample in a solo joint he did back in the day called Emerald Butterfly. Yeah go West Coast!! lol Gettin high off dat Emerald Buttafly!! WHOAAA!!
Any way I love the way Black starts it off-"I knew a girl name Ilana wit maad persona/she dealth wit reality neva fed into da drama/I met her through my nigga name Jermaine Carter/who knew her through his peoples at da Baltimore Harbor" yeah this cali boy knows about dem freestyle sessions out on tha harbor in B-More.
Paces folkerz
Postin High in my 3peacespacesuit

"I /get around the world in five minutes or less/full of the stress/full of the shit that riff/ likes to hit you wit/charm and finesse your guess is as good as mine girls goin down like wine it's a good time."---Riff

"she done left da physical form, but I come back with da lyrical storm/and of the X Men we breakin'em down in crews of ten/you'll neva get the decimal point/you gotta smoke a lotta joints/and get real there/ my style be hittin you below the underwear/yeah!/it's crazy when I rock it/ I neva get lazy/ I hip then I hop it/plug you into a socket to electrocute!!/these muthafuckas tryin to step to me but I refute!! And you don't think that I undastand the ole school/Boy I was hip Hop b4 Hip HOp had RULES!!"--- D-Wreck Tha Visceral (Yao the ill wind,Pabloco, Sun-Ra

"Nobody loves me I'm a thug nigga! I only hung wit da criminals and drug dealas/ I LOVE NIGGAZ CAUSE WE COMIN FROM DA SAME PLACE!!"--2 Pac