Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecttrue...but
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17585&mesg_id=17620
17620, true...but
Posted by Akronym, Mon Apr-09-01 09:56 AM
lets get serious...yea u may not like the guy(EMINEM) cause of his lyrics..but its all for show..to say he can flow a little is stupid...if he were a conscience emcee all of u fucking kats would love his ass off....his delivery, wordplay, ability to freestyle are all the categories that make him a dope emcee, i wouldnt go as far as saying he is the best or catergorizing him as a "WHITE EMCEE" because color doesnt matter, if your dope your dope..now the content in his lyrics are always the same and are just for shock value...hey he wanted to blow up from what he was when he did "Infinite"...so he changed his style and made it big...yea if he were white he wouldnt be rich, well u dont know that really cause look at that guy NELLY...he is black and is as big as EMINEM now...to me..EMINEM is the best commercial emcee/rapper out now alongside Jay Z....but that dont meant i think their any good, lets just say THEY USED TO BE....peace1