Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Youre a straight bitch
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17189&mesg_id=17239
17239, RE: Youre a straight bitch
Posted by emeyesi, Wed Apr-25-01 06:11 PM
They (the quotes) are funny to me because they are absurd (too me). I know you've heard someone say something you thought was so damn stupid or moronic that you just let out a big "BWAAAAHHHAAAAHHHAA!" Like if I was to say "The Spooks have the nicest MC's EVER!" You'd probably let out a big laugh. Now I don't think they ARE the nicest MC's ever, so don't go away from this thinking I'm on drugs. Book, Water, Joe D., and Hypno are all good MC's in my opinion. So there. I have yet to reach the "super-dickrider" status that you believe I'm at. Which brings up another question which I'll post somewhere else...How does one define dickriding?

Funniest quotes of 2001:

"Hip Hop is a Black American/Latino thing, and if you can't blaze in the states with the origonators of the culture, those who know the culture best, those to whom it's not an import or "exotic", then you can get a dick." -QtheBuggid1

"America is hip hop, bottom line. This is where it started, and this is where it stay...but as a whole, the american hip hop audience is much more knowledgeable than the audience in germany, france, or any other country. Thats just the way it is."
- 3XKrazy

NEW ENGLAND PLAYERS UNITE!!!

EMAIL ME at emeyesi@aol.com TO GET ON THE MAILING LIST.