Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectYoure a straight bitch
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17189&mesg_id=17232
17232, Youre a straight bitch
Posted by 3xKrazy, Sun Apr-22-01 06:13 AM
Its mad wack of you to be quoting my shit in your sig, not only in this post, but in every fuckin post you respond to. Just because i didnt agree with most of your shit, didnt make me wanna go put up in every post on the site that "eyemesi is a fuckin herb". You just get to upset when someone argues with you or proves you wrong. The way i see it is that youre a little fuckin bitch. You basically admit to be on the spooks dicks, cause your cool with them and shit (which is what i and everyone else expected from the jump, but it took up until know for you to finally admit to) so anytime anything has anything negative to say about them, you throw a fit. Its quite obvious that a lot cats here think your "boys" are straight doo-doo. ACCEPT IT. And the fact that you can throw my quote around, which wasnt even that bad, but yet you cant even reply to my questions and rebuttals just proves that you cant hold your own in an argument with me. And thats kinda what this whole site is about. Arguing your point intelligently (and if you dont like my wording in that the spooks "suck a fat one", well thats too bad. If you think im wrong, prove me wrong. If you think my quote and that other cats quote is so stupid, then prove that it is. Basically you cant handle being wrong. You saw how just about 85% of the replies in this post are against you and your "homies" (who im sure probably couldnt give a fuck about youre gay ass) and you cant handle it.

one.