Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: MING-XIA GOES SOLO!??!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17189&mesg_id=17231
17231, RE: MING-XIA GOES SOLO!??!
Posted by emeyesi, Sat Apr-21-01 09:22 PM
I feel you on the lack of info on the site, it needs to be rebuilt in my opinon. Why all these questions about me and my affiliation\devotion with the group? Come on now this is okayplayer no one questions me about my devotion to the Roots, Common, D' etc. etc. (whom I do the same for) Yes I'll admit it I'm cool with them on a personal level, as are others who are okayplayers, BUT I was feeling them since day one. Same goes for other artists I've developed a personal relationship with, and maybe thats why I don't take kindly to heads knocking on any of these artists. I'll respect your opinion, just don't get on that whole "they suck a big fat harry cock" shit, thats just stupid...as are the quotes below. :)

Funniest quotes of 2001:

"Hip Hop is a Black American/Latino thing, and if you can't blaze in the states with the origonators of the culture, those who know the culture best, those to whom it's not an import or "exotic", then you can get a dick." -QtheBuggid1

"America is hip hop, bottom line. This is where it started, and this is where it stay...but as a whole, the american hip hop audience is much more knowledgeable than the audience in germany, france, or any other country. Thats just the way it is."
- 3XKrazy

NEW ENGLAND PLAYERS UNITE!!!

EMAIL ME at emeyesi@aol.com TO GET ON THE MAILING LIST.