Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: MING-XIA GOES SOLO!??!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17189&mesg_id=17205
17205, RE: MING-XIA GOES SOLO!??!
Posted by seventy_three, Wed Apr-18-01 04:03 PM
I DON'T THINK MING SHOULD GO SOLO RIGHT NOW. I DON'T THINK THAT ANY OF THEM SHOULD GO SOLO AT THIS TIME. YOU HAVE A MUCH BETTER CHANCE MAKIN' IT IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, IF YOU'RE PART OF A GROUP.

LOOK AT THE:
SUPREMES- DIANA ROSS
SMOKEY ROBINSON AND THE MIRACLES- SMOKEY
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST- SHIT ALL OF 'EM
N.W.A.- ALL OF 'EM

Y'ALL GET WHERE I'M GOIN'?? FRICKEN, BEYONCE FROM DESTINY'S CHILD HAS A BETTER CHANCE OF MAKIN' IT AS A SOLO ARTIST LATER DOWN THE LINE BEKUZ SHE COMES FROM A GROUP. I'M PRETTY SURE THAT HER DADDY IS WORKIN' ON THAT. THEY JUST BIDING THEIR TIME.

AS FOR THE SPOOKS... THE MC'S ARE COMIN' WITH SOME TIGHT FLOWS. PRODUCTION AND ARRANGEMENTS ARE COOL. THEY ALL HAVE SOME DISTINCT VOICES. THE STATES AIN'T FEELIN' THEY SHIT KUZ THE SPOOKS GOT THEY SHIT ON ANOTHA LEVEL. THEY AIN'T GOTTA WORRY 'BOUT BLOWIN' UP IN THE STATES KUZ THEY MISSION IS TO HIJACK ALL OF PLANET EARTH. HA!HA! WHEN THEY DO BLOW UP IN THE STATES- PEEPS IS GONNA HAVE TO BACK UP. THEY DON'T NECCESARILY HAVE TO STILL BE A GROUP WHEN THEY BLOW UP HERE. THEY CAN ALL BE SOME SOLO ARTISTS AND BLOW UP... IT'LL ALL BE THE SAME SHIT KUZ THEY STILL GOING TO BE REPRESENTIN' "THE SPOOKS."