Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectRE: what you think of: the roots
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=17141&mesg_id=17183
17183, RE: what you think of: the roots
Posted by guest, Wed Apr-25-01 03:05 PM
what in due time?? roots are the legendary....there are no ifs ands or buts about it. they do everything they don't just drop the phatest rymes they also drop the phatest beats for the phatest rymes.... they can do everything, they are the legendary.. yeah there are also those greats like run dmc, epmd you know them all they are great but when i listen to them i def don't get the same feeling i get from listening to the roots.. i listen to them and like its just...... its something that can't be described.. they are the legendary they have everything ( i do wish malik would tour with them so i don't have to go all the way out to philly to see him live cause he is the ish but thats another point) but on the point of their live tours. they are the sickest live show band ever...

thats all i got to say

OKAY

Roots (mathematics), in mathematics, a number that when multiplied by itself a stated number of times yields as a result a second, given number. The index of the root is the number of times that the root appears in the multiplication.