Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectthe rest of the ones i have done....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=16809&mesg_id=17021
17021, the rest of the ones i have done....
Posted by wally, Tue May-01-01 08:30 AM
my computer is taking way too long to reload everytime i want to post again....so here are the rest of the ones i have done:

Leonard Nemoy was Mr. Spock on Star Trek...William Shatner was Cpt Kirk on Star Trek...Shatner guest starred on an episode of "Fresh Prince" (the one where he is scheduled to be on Hiliary's but winds up going to the dentist with Will and Carleton and they get too much laughing gas)...Will Smith to Com...to the roots

Jackie Gleason was repping Brooklyn way back in the day...Jigga reps Brooklyn today...Beanie w/ Jay...Beanie on "Adrenaline!"

Dominque Dawes participated in the opening ceremonies at the 1996 summer olympics in atlanta...mohammed ali lit the torch at those ceremonies...fugees, busta, q tip & john forte had a track on the sundtrack for "When we Were Kings" (documentary about ali v foreman)...any of those artists to the roots

mario lemieux is an athlete who came back to play his sport after retiring...MJ did the same...see above links

Tony Robbins is an infomercial superstar...so is george foreman...see the above link about "when we were kings"

puck was roomates with mohammed in san fran....from a post i read a long time ago, mohammed is an okayplayer....however, if that is not good enough for you...puck was thrown out of his real world house...so was David (LA cast)...David made a cameo in "half baked" (the "narcotics anonymous" scene with bob saggot)....see dave chappelle link above

henry lucas is on death row in texas...our president killed many texans on death row...dubya likes to bump yayo...penelope cruz starred in "blow"...she co-starred with matt damon in "all the pretty horses"....damon made a cameo at the end of "finding forresster"...busta was in that....to the roots

maury povich is married to connie chung...she works for ABC...so does bill maher ("politically incorrect")....he interviewed shyne (did you ever see that episode? it was bananas!!!)....shyne to puff...puff to busta...to the legendary roots crew

walter cronkite is like the old school hero of CBS...david letterman is today's CBS man...?uest has perfromed on letterman a bunch of times

let me preface this one by saying how much i hate duke...ok...mike dunleavy jr to his pops...his dad used to coach the lakers...shaq plays for the lakers...black thought supposedly on the new shaq-fu album

i think thats pretty much it....still got to think about mcveigh, ghandi and manuel....i will keep you posted

wally

R.I.P. Rick Wallace