Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectTheir fans annoy me. That's reason enough to vote no.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=1673&mesg_id=1835
1835, Their fans annoy me. That's reason enough to vote no.
Posted by McDeezNuts, Mon Oct-04-04 11:44 AM
I have nothing against the Diplomats - in fact, I've barely heard any of their music. But their fans in The Lesson have been beyond annoying lately.

This is the first time I've expressed my opinion about the Dips, their "movement," or their fans. In general, I just ignore it, like I do all the other shit that doesn't interest me in The Lesson. I guess I thought I should post this since I voted No, and explain why.

Again, I have nothing against the music or the rappers - it's the people who are posting here that annoy me. There are plenty of ways to get people interested in an artist/group, but the way the Dips fans posters go about it, it has the opposite effect.

Simply put, I don't want to sift through a bunch of posts that don't interest me in the slightest, and I don't want to read all this stupid dipset slang.

In any case, the last thing I want is more Dipset fans coming to OKP, so I vote a RESOUNDING NO.