Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjectlove
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=1673&mesg_id=1831
1831, love
Posted by guest, Fri Oct-01-04 06:20 PM
Hi:
Let me introduce myself .I am child of God, a faithful believer (BKA) servant of the Lord. “ONLY WHAT YOU DO FOR JESUS WILL LAST.”
I am writing you to tell (just in case you don't know) that JESUS LOVES YOU -
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
John 3
Jesus is soon to come and the bible says that we should "be ye also ready" besides, we all have a time to die and none of us know when our time is so the best thing that we can do is while we still have breath is take the opportunity to except the gift of God from God which is a blessed assurance and ,infact, the only Blessed assurance and that is Jesus. I know that excepting Jesus into my heart was the best decision I have ever made and could ever make in my life. Please know that Jesus is calling just the way you are with all your habbits and all of your sin you don’t have to change anything about yourself just come to Jesus justa as you are and whatever needs to be changed about you He will do it (just trust Him). Believe me I am a living witness when I came to Jesus I was a mess and Jesus is yet working on me. So if you haven’t surrendered your life you should soon, because Jesus is soon to come.
Remember if no one else loves you in the world know that you are loved because Jesus loves you and so do I.
A Servant of the Lord...
God will work for you... if you let Him. When you have a heart directed toward the world, toward material things, and toward destructive sinful desires, or directed toward just yourself and your problems, then you leave God out. When you are willing to let God into your heart and you are willing to let God work for you, in you, and through you, then He will work for you in your life. God needs you to always have an attitude of compliance and willingness toward His will in your life. God always stands at the door of your heart wanting to come in and live within you. When you surrender and open your heart to His love then He comes into your life and works miracles and performs wonders. An open heart to God permits God to heal wounds that have never healed. An open heart permits God to wipe away painful memories. An open heart permits God to inspire encouragement within you. An open heart to Christ’s love gives you a reason to live, breath, and continue to walk the Lord’s path each day. When you take an open heart to Christ dying on the Cross then you come away from the Cross as a new person. In the spiritual wars in your life, when everything looks its darkest, an open heart reaching up to God is always touched by God’s love for you. Every obstacle in life, no matter how great it seems can be turned into a glorious testament to God’s redeeming love. Make no mistake that you cannot turn obstacles into glories on your own. However, with God’s power and His force of love within you, even the most daunting of problems can be conquered... for God cares for you.

What we most often expect is for God to do visible works that amaze the eye and startle the senses, yet God’s greatest works are the ones we do not see. For His greatest works are the ones that take place within the hearts and lives of men and women like you. We can blast away mountains and carry off the rocks in trucks. However, no matter how hard we try, we cannot, by ourselves and on our own, change the human heart from darkness into light. We cannot, on our own, give people hope in darkness. We cannot, on our own, fill their lives with meaning and purpose. However, we have a God, a Christ, and the Holy Spirit that does the miraculous. Today, you can have the miraculous done in your life by opening your heart to Christ and to the Love poured through Him by our Father in heaven.

fill their lives with meaning and purpose. However, we have a God, a Christ, and the Holy Spirit that does the miraculous. Today, you can have the miraculous done in your life by opening your heart to Christ and to the Love poured through Him by our Father in heaven.
Christ is waiting every minute of your life for you to turn to Him.

A Christian believer has a reason to live. That reason to live is to do the will of God. That reason to live inspires you to strive to overcome every obstacle and defeat every foe. That reason to live pulls you up out of yourself...to a place where the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit works in your life... and to a place where they pour blessings over you each day.

God Bless You