Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecttoo hot 4 tv......just ask label guy
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=16121&mesg_id=16128
16128, too hot 4 tv......just ask label guy
Posted by fire, Tue May-15-01 06:42 AM

All of this and more is 4 U/With love, sincerity and deepest care/My life with U, with U, I share – for you
I play the fool when we're 2gether/But I cry when we're apart, yeah/I couldn't do U no better/Don't break what's left of my broken heart, baby –why you wanna treat me so bad
In my daddy's car/It's U I really wanna drive – dirty mind
Here we are looking 4 a reason/4 U 2 lay me down/4 a love like ours is never out of season/So baby, please stop teasing me/Ooh, what U do, I can never love no other/U're the best I ever had, ooh/Whenever we're not close 2 one another/I just want U so bad – do me baby
Some people tell me I got great legs/Can't figure out why U make me beg/Does not compute/Don't not compute – something in the water does not compute
Dr. Everything'll Be Alright will make everything go wrong/Pills and thrills and daffodils will kill/Hang tough children- let’s go crazy
Everybody's lookin' 4 the ladder/Everybody wants salvation of the soul/The steps U take are no easy road/But the reward is great 4 those who wanna go - the ladder
U said the devil told U that another mountain would appear/Every time somebody broke your heart/He said the sea would one day overflow with all your tears/And love will always leave U lonely – mountains
I came and took your love, I took your body/I took the self-respect U ever had/I took U 4 a ride and baby, I'm sorry/The more U love me, sugar, the more it makes me mad – strange relationship
Come bathe with me – let's drown each other in each other's emotions/Bathe with me – let's cover each other with perfume and lotion/Bathe with me – ooh, let me touch your body till your river's an ocean/Bathe with me – let's kiss with one synonymous notion – when 2 r in love
Love - if U're there come save me/From all this cold despair/I can hang when U're around/But I'll surely die if U're not there – thieves in the temple
Sexy motherfucker shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass, shakin' that ass- sexy motherfucker
And by the stroke of midnight she wanted some more (more)/Showin' dirty movies like some kind of whore – dinner w/delores
Loving U in silence, knowing that it's right – soul sanctuary
2night, hey, I'm a movie star /I see myself on a silver screen, huh /2night, it don't matter who U are /I'm the only star on the scene / U know what I mean? - movie star
Now the moon and the sun belong 2 me/All my wildest hopes, my crazy dreams /But they seem more like reality- she spoke 2 me

My level is now what U must learn 2 rise above/Talk 2 D'Angelo or better yet ?uestlove/It might take (y'all) U some time, but U will learn 2 see/The undisputed truth and get free – Undisputed

keepers of the funk:
http://www.geocities.com/firefire100