Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Artist Archives
Topic subjecti feel y'all on the urban tip
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=19&topic_id=16121&mesg_id=16127
16127, i feel y'all on the urban tip
Posted by guest, Wed May-16-01 07:46 PM
i'm sayin the whole campaign made ya wonder i guess, i'm sayin if he went plat regardless, do you decide whether he went mainstream off of who his appeal was to or simply by the fact that platinum sales don't necessarily denote an 'underground' tip anymore?? regardless, anyone who wasn't feelin funky 4 u .. needs to do like parliament funkadelic said and get they ear up to the speaker. . .

-- i've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened -- m. twain

-- now i let my heart be the guide as the pen takes the lead in secreting these feelings i bleed over lines on papyrus sheets. . they preach savin the trees, but WHAT about the REAL emcees?? -- souflow

-- you fake like a smile, like a hug, i'm tight -- common "hungry"

-- actually, we don't participate, but if you do, then ima see you atcha wake -- T3, slum village "players"

-- separate the real from the lie, lemme learn ya-- mos def "thieves in the night"

-- YOU don't even wanna know what I think...now sigh and say 'doh' -- homer's brain on the simpsons